[MOD] J7W1 Shinden ver.110906

やっと飛べるなんて嬉しい!これからも震電が完了されているまだ応援します。確かに凄い機だね。

What I didn't understand well yet though, which bottons files do we need for the final FM? I am using SAS 3.1.7. I hope to see some instability issues here and there Wink

Hi pilots

sight on japanese

\MODS\J7W1\3DO\cockpit\J7W1

I would guess that that XP-55 is photoshopped from an old CFS3 screenshot... Right?

Thanks man, vary cool plane. Looking forward to the completed model.

Atropat Wrote:Hi pilots

sight on japanese

Hi,

Very nice mod but how do I get the sight to show up? I've put the file in the right place but there is no gunsight.

Thanks!

I made a skin from the rivets tga in the file, made a folder for it in paintschemes. It's listed in the qmb by name, but the skin never changes from the default. I have double checked the skin bmp to make sure it's the right specs. Is there something in the plane folder or a line that needs to be added for it to show? Just curious, I have made plenty of skins for other planes but this one won't take.

Loving the plane. I am making a wish that when the final gets released, the preposed jet powered version comes along too. THAT would be a sweet deal indeed. Watch out Sabres!

Wow, just wow. This plane is awesome, I took down a B29 with 2 hits Confusedhock:
The damage model is good for BETA

[quote="KG64_

MajorMagee Wrote:[Image: PushingYourLuck.jpg]

Originally posted at SimHQ - 27 Jan 09

Is there an Ascender in the works?

just a heads up, but this mod is being hosted at sas, and as far as i can tell, did they check first? If not, are you ok with that?

AFAIK Moggy it's only the links being advertised to the AAA site, there doesnt seem to be an actual D/L from AAA itself. Wouldn't a PM to Kodama have been a better idea tbh?

Great Plane. Why was this not on IL-2 1946 in the first place.
This plane was made intercept and shoot down B-29's over japan.
GREAT WORK. any chance in the future of you making the jet version as a mod????

Thanks Big Grin Big Grin

Sillius_Sodus Wrote:
Atropat Wrote:Hi pilots

sight on japanese

Hi,

Very nice mod but how do I get the sight to show up? I've put the file in the right place but there is no gunsight.

Thanks!
You are assured that correctly have placed the module?

Really a great mod! What a powerful plane!!!
Thank you very much! Big Grin

Thanks all for playing with this plane.

General Obi-Wan Wrote:What is meaned with AAA Mod environment???
UI 1.1~ and MOd activator are ok.

goulard jean-marie Wrote::oops: :oops: Hello kodama, the plane is great, but for me crash is 60 % is you there anything has to make of special??? I followed instruction has the letter somebody few to help thank you in advance
Nothing special, Just you need to do is put files and add lines correctly.

like this
gamefolder... MODS\J7W1\3DO...etc

suka Wrote:Wоdeful! Thanks very much!!!
When his FM been add to buttons?
Can't wait to try it ))
[Image: 200911232.th.jpg]
FM works have been already finished. So not so far...?

HH_Cipher Wrote:Quite like this little machine. One problem im getting is when I fire the cannons, my game will frezze for a second. I've had it before. Just need to find whats causing it again.
Uum...Effect for 4 x 30mm cannon seem heavy...

bigarv65 Wrote:I made a skin from the rivets tga in the file, made a folder for it in paintschemes. It's listed in the qmb by name, but the skin never changes from the default. I have double checked the skin bmp to make sure it's the right specs. Is there something in the plane folder or a line that needs to be added for it to show? Just curious, I have made plenty of skins for other planes but this one won't take.

Loving the plane. I am making a wish that when the final gets released, the preposed jet powered version comes along too. THAT would be a sweet deal indeed. Watch out Sabres!
I fix this problem at ver.091202 so pls re-download.  
This is caused by wrong texture name in 3DO\plane\J7W1...

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:just a heads up, but this mod is being hosted at sas, and as far as i can tell, did they check first? If not, are you ok with that?
I didn't touch with message at SAS forum. If there is no direct link for download. I don't say nothing.

Cranky.1 Wrote:Great Plane. Why was this not on IL-2 1946 in the first place.
This plane was made intercept and shoot down B-29's over japan.
GREAT WORK. any chance in the future of you making the jet version as a mod????

Thanks Big Grin Big Grin
I don't thinking about jet version, because jet version was not concrete plan.