[Mod Request] Wright Field and Muroc Dry Lake

A couple of maps I`d like to fly over and land on would be "Wright Field" and "Muroc Dry Lake". These are the places where experimental aircraft were tested at, and where captured aircraft were evaluated at during the war.

hoddyman Wrote:A couple of maps I`d like to fly over and land on would be "Wright Field" and "Muroc Dry Lake". These are the places where experimental aircraft were tested at, and where captured aircraft were evaluated at during the war.

uhh try that on fs2004.

this is more world war 1 and 2..... the wright flyer flew in 1903 if im not mistaken

+1

and White Sands/New Mexico

These make as much sense as plenty of other wonderful maps we have, and I think this community would respect the historical significance of these airbases more than in FS2004. And with the hangar mods, etc. they would look much better and much more period, I think.

Wright Field was one of the largest airfields in the United States in WWII and had very little to do with the 1903 flyer, other than the Wright Brothers being from the area and doing some testing in a nearby field.