[Download] ZipNavV.1.5 for all mod packs

Looks like a great work. Thx.

But this doesn't work for me:

The . key should display/hide the clipboard over the games screen (the nav programm must still run, of course), but i don't know if this works with all systems. You can change the used key within the zipnav.ini in the ZipNav_files folder. (it is almost useless without this option)

You also can print the navigation points with a left mouse click onto the middle part of the clipboards clamp. (what do you exactly mean by the middle part of the clipboards clamp? I have tried almost each spot on the map and all but no success)

Any suggestion pls?

Quote:But this doesn't work for me:
The . key should display/hide the clipboard over the games screen (the nav programm must still run, of course), but i don't know if this works with all systems.

It works on my XP system and i know it doesn't work on one Vista system. But i don't know wether it works on all XP systems nore on none Vista Systems. I've no idea about 7.

Quote:You also can print the navigation points with a left mouse click onto the middle part of the clipboards clamp. (what do you exactly mean by the middle part of the clipboards clamp?

Try the green area:

[Image: clamp.jpg]

Awesome mod zip. Works great for me. WinXP32, 4G ram.

: I had a wrong foldername within the dowoload for some minutes and when i reloaded it i forgott inbetween i had changed the show/hide key for the clipboard from' .' to '#' (I use the # but i don't know wether this is also on a english keyboard). So i mentioned the '.' but may be it's the '#' ... Take a look in to the ini file within the zipnav_files folder.

zipzapp Wrote:
Quote:It works on my XP system and i know it doesn't work on one Vista system. But i don't know wether it works on all XP systems nore on none Vista Systems. I've no idea about 7.

I use XP for this game.

zipzapp Wrote:
Quote:Try the green area:

[Image: clamp.jpg]

Well I don'ť see the clipboard at all. Only map, height and speed table and and the main table.

Do you press the left control key when setting the first navigation point with a right mouse click? If this doesn't help you may have downloaded a file with a wrong subfolder name i uploaded by mistake (Sorry for that) ... download it the zip again than and reinstall (and try the # key instead the . for the show/hide feature, just an other mistake, grr). Hope this helps.

It helped. Thx a lot, zipzap.

One more question, zipzap (probably very stupid).

What do those figures stand for? Thx in advance.

EDIT: Well, D is probably distance, isn't it? The rest is still a puzzle for me :-?

[Image: clipboard.jpg]

D: Distanze to the next navigation point in km or miles (Km/nm setted with the "unit")
S: Average speed as setted with that device where you set average speed/flight level
Ha: Height aim, the hight above 0 of the next navigation point (needed for bombers)

Graet. Thx a lot. I really enjoy your work.

Hi

Is this normal?
[Image: 1234mn.jpg]
when i load any ocean map, i only see the islan. To solve this, must i to add the default maps?

And, why when you set a higher height to a waypoint, the Flighttime decrease? it should increase
Thanks nice utility Tongue

zipzap, can you make this excellent mod to work with in-game campaigns/missions? some missions are really tricky to finish (especially if you have "no instant succes" turned off... But with this beautiful tool it'd be so much easier! TY!! :veryhappy:

I don't know how to mod the game itself and furthermore i'm not a java programmer, so unfortunately i can't integrate the programs functions into the game.

Some maps with a lot of water and little land simulate the water by making multiple copies of a water tile, so there is only a very little ed_m02.tga with some land. The program only shows this small ed_m02 and not the processed water around. You could create a bigger ed_m02.tga, but it is not easy to calculate its dimensions.

Your true speed over ground is faster then the indicated airspeed and it raises when flying higher, about 2% every 1000 feet. When climbing you should set a average height for this reason. When climbing from 0 to 15000 feet just set 7500 feet as average height.

zipzapp Wrote:Your true speed over ground is faster then the indicated airspeed and it raises when flying higher, about 2% every 1000 feet. When climbing you should set a average height for this reason. When climbing from 0 to 15000 feet just set 7500 feet as average height.

Ok thanks Smile

I don't have this installed. I downloaded 1.5, but your instructions say that if no previous install you need to install 1.4 first. When clicking on the link for 1.4 the site says that the file is no longer there. Any ideas?

-)-MAILMAN-