Texture Problem

Hi,

Has anyone any idea what's wrong! These differences arise only in the perfect Mode and only when I place wood textures in the map! After several attempts (transforming map_c by one of the fmb_tools and my setup of the graphic card), I think the problem is map_t!

Thanks in advance!

Nop...never seen this.

Do you have it also in game?

GENIUS!

We have this problem on the Slot maps and never really understood why it did that.

THANKS!

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC

redko Wrote:Nop...never seen this.

Do you have it also in game?

When I load this map in Map builder or 1946 I have this problem but not when I load other maps!

Skunkmeister Wrote:GENIUS!

We have this problem on the Slot maps and never really understood why it did that.

THANKS!

I didnt have this problem with the Slot maps in 1946! This Square has the colour depth as normal water in map_T (RGB 31)!

Open up the Slot and navigate around Segi Pt. You will see these lines in the shallows as you go north and follow the reefs.

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC

Skunkmeister Wrote:Open up the Slot and navigate around Segi Pt. You will see these lines in the shallows as you go north and follow the reefs.

Okay,right! But was not so noticeable to me as this huge square.I think I must a little bit tricksing (right english word?)!

I found something strange out! If you changed the original course of the beach just a bit, this effect appears! However, you have to load 1946 again before to see it! It does not appear if you remain in the game and loads the respective new save files!
Has it perhaps to do with the conf.ini?

Lonestar Wrote:I found something strange out! If you changed the original course of the beach just a bit, this effect appears! However, you have to load 1946 again before to see it! It does not appear if you remain in the game and loads the respective new save files!
Has it perhaps to do with the conf.ini?

No , you have to re-load Il2 (or at least the plane , object, map etc.) to view any updated skin or texture.