HSFX Link

http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/index.php
http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3770

Enjoy

can we get working torrent link for HSFX 4.0 ?

thanks
Z

Tried it and have found two problems...well I think they're problems.
1) when I started a coop mission a message came up (where things like throttle setting, flaps, etc show) saying adf error

2) I keep getting the speedbar displayed even though I have the SpeedbarUnits=0 in my conf.ini file.

Heck yes, lets all help out as much as we can. In the end it will benefit us all!

yes lets get another torrent for 4.0 up. That'd be great.

are we still going to see a 1.2.5 release?

burns Wrote:Tried it and have found two problems...well I think they're problems.
1) when I started a coop mission a message came up (where things like throttle setting, flaps, etc show) saying adf error

2) I keep getting the speedbar displayed even though I have the SpeedbarUnits=0 in my conf.ini file.

3) what objects are ammo boxes? There was nothing I could find in the static.ini file with 'ammo' in its name.

i am wondering if this mod is using Jafaem's/Hero's Sound mod...cuase i would very much like to use them..

+1 on 4.0 torrent.... All the existing links seem to be down.... 4.1 was a fast dl though....

** Update ** Charlie Chap freshened the torrent over at 242.....

4.0 is 2.92 Gig's it will take a little longer than this 4.1 patch to download

I have had HSFX since last spring,it runs good and I like it

Thank you Big Grin

Today I uninstalled Utorrent because I figured, "I'll never need this again" lol

Download complete on patch,I will seed it overnight

There's a torrent link for 4.0 on the post announcng 4.1 now..both torrents are screaming at the moment..

Widowmaker Wrote:are we still going to see a 1.2.5 release?
No Widowmaker 1.2.5 is already in HSFX, Download it you are guaranteed to like it

According to the 242 site, I can install HSFX mod over any other mods. It says it will just delete all of the folders. Is this true? Could I just put 4.09m patch over UI1.2 and then the HSFXs?