HSFX Link

I will add the FM for the Wellington and other things after the holidays

Merry Christmas

Monguse Wrote:I will add the FM for the Wellington and other things after the holidays

Merry Christmas

I appreciate all your efforts. I was not being critical, i hope. It's just that I still don't know how/when/if I can or should add Mods (such as Wellington) to HSFX. I've been assuming I should do nothing with HSFX, other than add any forthcoming HFSX patches.

Merry Christmas.

Just returned from travel ... ONLY recently went over to UI 2.0 and enjoying it ...

So I'm just overwhelmed right now about HSFX and UI 1.2.5 and UP ... I have no clue waht this is or what it provides - where do I start and what are recommendations for and against?

Man I feel like I woke up from a LONG DEEP sleep and missed a hell of a lot!

-du

Double_Ugly Wrote:Just returned from travel ... ONLY recently went over to UI 2.0 and enjoying it ...

So I'm just overwhelmed right now about HSFX and UI 1.2.5 and UP ... I have no clue waht this is or what it provides - where do I start and what are recommendations for and against?

Man I feel like I woke up from a LONG DEEP sleep and missed a hell of a lot!

-du

For starters you will need a CLEAN install of
4.07 from disk------patch 4.08m-------patch4.09m[ NOT THE 4.09b1m from UI 1.2]---then you can pick HSFX V4.01--patch
HSFX-V4.1 or UP 2.0.
HSFX load fast takes less disk space than UI. I think UP does about the same. Both good.
Thats a start.

Hi Skyomish - my connections been down for a few days so was not able to get on and reply until now ... I have a clean install of 4.07 from disk------patch 4.08m-------patch4.09m so can get going BUT where can I read what HSFX V4.01 is/provides and differences between UP? I read somewhere there were new planes like P-38 and P-40 -is that correct?

Here are some things everyone should know about the packs

viewtopic.php?p=283303#283303

[quote = "Double_Ugly"] Salut Skyomish - mes connexions

[quote="labrax31"][quote = "Double_Ugly"] Salut Skyomish - mes connexions

thx for the hard work guys at 242nd squad & thankyou monguse!!

hi guys!!

i'm bit confused here, i heard there's a U.P ,U.I and HSFX mods..
which one better?? coz just so many cool updates here, i'm so confused on which one i should pick..

thanks to everyone who makes this game even more better, YEAH!!!
ALL HAIL MODS!!!

Why pick? Try them both!

Hi, I am newbe here and I have some questions. I understand how to install HSFX 4.1 but can I install over it some other addons like BOE, Fires above, WoJ, WoW, Ostfront? Or there will be some compatibility problems? And do I need some Sound mods to install? Thanx for reply.

will it be possible to adjust the beautiful JAMF P-38J cockpit with fonctionnals temperatures indicators (v1.3) to the news P-38 slots (P-38F/G/H)??

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...sc&start=0

(sorry for my poor english)

I have the Steam version of IL2 on one of my computers. I've installed UI 1.2 and it works fine. The version when I turn the mods off is 4.09b1m. Can I use HSFX also?

HSFX DOES not work with the UI.

For HSFX you need a clean install .
4.07 if you have that -- then 4.08m - 4.09m { not the 4.09b1m} then HSFX
V4.0 then V 4.1