HSFX Link

Kelly's Heroes Wrote:HSFX_Version_4.exe - 488 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W02 - 488 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W03 - 488 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W04 - 314 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.exe - 488 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.W02 - 488 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.W03- 241 Mb.
Yeah, those are all good...it's just different ways that Windows displays file size. If you right-click..properties, you'll see 512,000,000 bytes for those 488mb ones.

For the 4.09m patch, try some of the various links here and see which ones work best for you:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=10276

I found the Myotherdrive ones fastest, but it depends where you are, etc.
I don't know of any torrents for the official patch, but maybe read through that whole thread and see if someone has made one.

At one time "Mission 4 Today " had a torrent for 4.09m.

I've installed Patch 4.09 but I'll also install 4.08 first..
then HSFX History Mod 4.0 and the second part of the installation and HSFX Mod 4.1

Just you said, but I'm having a silly problem.. after activating the mods, the game start up only covers 5% then the program is terminated!?

Can you re-direct me, just to make sure I'm doing everything right in steps..

Thanks!

Oh yeah and my name is Leo, I'm from South Africa, 21 and my father is a pilot flying for SAA if you ever wondered who I am..

Kelly's Heroes Wrote:I've installed Patch 4.09 but I'll also install 4.08 first....
What? Install 4.08 first, THEN 4.09!
Here's the procedure...
1. Clean install of DVD (this should be 4.07)
2. Install 4.08m patch
3. Install 4.09m patch
4. Install HSFX 4.0 (just run the first part, the others are automatic)
5. Install HSFX 4.1
6. Run the JSGME, and activate the Hsfx history mod

Okay that great, done that.. finished installing 4.08 and 4.09
but just to be clear.. when installing the History Mod: 4.0

Is it normal to refer to 1946 as Pacific fighters and Forgotten Battles along with its picture?

Thanks again

If you've got Skype, let me know.. would be cool to exchange data

Everything seemed to of worked perfectly but all the aircraft such as the B-17 bombers aren't flyable and when they're selected on the other enemy aircraft they're not viewable?

I've activated the History Mod but it doesn't seem enough.. so I tried activating others.. then the game doesn't start up.

Is this a minor problem or not normal?

Kelly's Heroes Wrote:Is it normal to refer to 1946 as Pacific fighters and Forgotten Battles along with its picture?
Oh yeah...that is one thing about this install that bugs me...it comes up with this wonky default install path that could not be more confusing...Sorry, I should have mentioned that...

At that point, you needed to direct the install to your actual IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 game folder, whatever it is called.

When the game starts, what is the splash screen?

Fortunately, what probably happened, is the install went to some folder which it created, so it should not have affected your game install. You'll have to run the HSFX 4.0 install again, this time making sure it goes to the right location. But before you do, just double check to make sure, and search for the location of the JSGME.exe and let us know where it ended up.

I've made sure to install everything into the single folder of 1946..
Ran the JSGME and activated the History Mod.. Startup screen, same as ever... it works but no new aircraft, well maybe 2 new aircraft... no new flyable aircraft!
No, new vehicles, objects or whatever should be in there... I suppose also no new sounds, no specials effects.. I know it to be something very minor but I've gone threw the process more than 10 times.. I'm sure there is something small that isn't in order or something extra to download!?

JSGME:

01 Carrier takeoff mod 5.3.3
01 Zuti DSMod v1.01 Up
02 Zuti DSMod v0.8
6DOF Tracker 2.0 sHr
Advanced Engine Management
Atm Mod Original
Atm Modv3.1 Wind, Turb & Prop
Dgen Offline Campaigns (Hsfx)
EFFECTS High
EFFECTS Low
HakenKruz Enabler
Hsfx History Mod
Perfect Map Textures
Realistic Bomb & Torpedo Fusing
SOUNDS default
Stock 4.08m
Stock 4.09m
Stock Clouds
ZloyPetrushO AAA Mod Fast

These are all the available mods on the JSGME:

Should I consider downloading all the AAA 0.1 and 0.2 Mods?

Kelly's Heroes Wrote:I've made sure to install everything into the single folder of 1946..
Ran the JSGME and activated the History Mod.. Startup screen, same as ever...
Since you have the DVD, there is nothing else you need to download...it should work, but obviously is not...there should be new startup screen.

Did everything work after 4.09m patch, but before HSFX install?

What is your O/S? If Vista, or Win7, you may be able to fix this by moving, copying, or reinstalling the entire game folder somewhere outside of Program Files, like c:\games, and running it from there.

Yes it worked after patch 4.09 but the game is installed automatically in Program files (x86) and I'm using Win 7, it might be causing a problem because the game doesn't want to install on plain Program Files, it can but then some files are there while some are installed in (x86).. very random
I'll try reinstalling on the desktop and or on my external drive, maybe that would fix the problem..

PLEASE can somebody help me????? I am very confused, I installed the game (with the original disc, so it is 4.07) what do you recomend to install.

Can you tell me step by step how to install what do i want to install and where to put the files. I tried everything to have the tigers soundpack and a mod for a better graphics.

Please help me it would be much appreciated.

HELP LAN PROBLEM

LAN: Hi everyone.. interesting problem I found that I have no idea on how to fix!

I've successfully installed All the great mods to HSFX 4.1 but when I called a friend over to LAN, doesn't matter what we try.. we can't find each other!?
Is there something I need to install or fix or sort out perhaps?

Quite a troublesome error as you all can Imagine

I'll go threw it over and over again like before but nothing is helping, apparently both should be setup in ":21000" but everytime we try and set it to its original
it goes back to its prefered setting 1000 which I think doesn't matter... we tried using IP's/ No IP's.. everything!!!

Something isn't right, we just can't seem to find each other to finally located and join to LAN

Any Help on the topic?

Your efforts are very much appreciated!

Best regards
Leo

I downloaded HSFX.
I can't find the Generic Mod Enabler anywhere, and also the game won't even launch at all.

All I am really trying to do here is get 6DOF working with my TrackIR in IL2 1946.
But Ive been frustrated and unable.
I downloaded the unified installer before, and now the HSFX, and I still haven't gotten anywhere.

JSGME.exe will be located in the 1946 folder where il2fb.exe is located.

To enable 6DOF do the following.

Once you have launched jsgme. Click the historysfx (on the left) and move it to the right. Next click 6DOF and move it the right. When prompted that it will modify the exe click Yes. Continue to move mods as you desire.