HSFX Link

n/t

I noticed the Mustang Markings and the opening canpoies along with the new prop do not seem to be in evidence with 4.1 as shown in the new content post. Anyone know why? Was it because those are not actually done or was there a problem with compatability? I was really looking forward to the canopy mod.

Mustang Markings will be after 4.1

The -20NT, -25NA, -30NA, F51 canopies work in HSFX 4.1. Can you elaborate?

Monguse Wrote:Mustang Markings will be after 4.1

Sorry, I meant the canopies for the P-47s.

Hello Monguse,

Yes, they work just fine! In flight the canopies fly off if you open them. Got me a chill. :lol:

Hi Jambo,

Thanks for posting the Rapidshare links for HSFX 4.1. When I try to download from there, Rapidshare tells me that I must register as a premium user to download them. Is this normal? I have downloaded from them as a free user before and this never happened then. Did Rapidshare change their policy?

Regards,

RB

Jimdandy Wrote:I have a problem in the FMB won't let me save any missions, can not add the new aircraft to my map templates for the KTO, is there a way to turn on or disable the fmb like in 1.2 I had this problem once before in UI 1.2 and removed the - from the fmb folder and all was well. I do not see this folder in the HSFX 4.1 ?
It sounds like you are missing something, an object perhaps that is causing this error, make sure that the 4.1 install is 775 MB and maybe re-install it and try it again. (I had this problem last night and that is what I did) read my previous posts in this thread about making an install from 1.2

US_GRANT Wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=23059

To be included into HSFX after 4.1

P47 and marking :wink:

Great work guys

Avatar Wrote:Thanks to all who made this happen!!!

fly_zo Wrote:now to add my customized stuff ....

And can we still use the Mods folder for this? If not, how do you add the stuff you want? Thanks.

yes , mods folder still overrides sfs files .... but be aware that you must have all default or customized files present in Mods folder in order to override mod included in HSFX

for example, i had to place all default files for P-40 cockpits + my customized ones in Mods folder ... in order to get rid of P-40 cockpits included in HSFX

btw , sorry to see that updated Wolf's P-51 reticles didn't make in HSFX 4.1 ... good thing i still have them in backup

[Image: P51reticle.jpg]

bohr-r Wrote:Hi Jambo,

Thanks for posting the Rapidshare links for HSFX 4.1. When I try to download from there, Rapidshare tells me that I must register as a premium user to download them. Is this normal? I have downloaded from them as a free user before and this never happened then. Did Rapidshare change their policy?

Regards,

RB

Nowadays RS seems to have a limited number of free slots available for download, a number which depends on where you live and what time you try to get the files at. For example I can download files from 11PM, through the night, up to early morning hours (central Europe, GMT+1 here). Any other time of the day is out of free slots for me. You have to do some experiments and find the "correct hours" for your region too.

Cheers.

Art-J Wrote:

Regards,

RB

Nowadays RS seems to have a limited number of free slots available for download, a number which depends on where you live and what time you try to get the files at. For example I can download files from 11PM, through the night, up to early morning hours (central Europe, GMT+1 here). Any other time of the day is out of free slots for me. You have to do some experiments and find the "correct hours" for your region too.

Cheers.

i think megaupload is the best one becuase its hardly limited..

FA_Bong Wrote:
Jimdandy Wrote:I have a problem in the FMB won't let me save any missions, can not add the new aircraft to my map templates for the KTO, is there a way to turn on or disable the fmb like in 1.2 I had this problem once before in UI 1.2 and removed the - from the fmb folder and all was well. I do not see this folder in the HSFX 4.1 ?
It sounds like you are missing something, an object perhaps that is causing this error, make sure that the 4.1 install is 775 MB and maybe re-install it and try it again. (I had this problem last night and that is what I did) read my previous posts in this thread about making an install from 1.2
Okay further investigation would seem to indicate this problem is related to Zuti 1.01, try it with v0.8. It's also my understanding that the final 4.1 is supposed to contain Zuti 1.1MDF - this will be corrected in due time as that file shouldn't be too large to add as a separate download.

LOL, why am I not surprised.

FA_Bong Wrote:
Widowmaker Wrote:are we still going to see a 1.2.5 release?
No Widowmaker 1.2.5 is already in HSFX, Download it you are guaranteed to like it

Regards,
RB

Hello bohr-r,

sorry for the trouble! Didn't noticed it.
Yes it seems because of the many user downloading - you have to wait. I tried "free" and I have to wait as well 'cause all the slots are used...
Again, sorry for the trouble, you may try it at a later time!?

Jambo :oops:

OberstDanjeje Wrote:
US_GRANT Wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=23059

To be included into HSFX after 4.1

P47 and marking :wink:

Great work guys

Okay. Curious about the second P-38 pictured there. I did not see it in the game. Is it a J or L model? I liked the skin.