HSFX Link

M2morris Wrote:I downloaded HSFX.
I can't find the Generic Mod Enabler anywhere, and also the game won't even launch at all.

Just to clarify, HSFX should have gone over a clean, fresh 4.09m, NOT over your U.I.

Also, as I noted in a post above, the default install path for HSFX is a little bizarre, Forgotten Battles, Pacific Fighters, etc., so you need to make sure to redirect it to the correct location of your 4.09m install, otherwise it will go to a new folder and do nothing.

Last thing, in your other thread about the U.I. I suggested you move, copy, or install the game outside of Program Files, and in a folder in the root of your hard drive, such as C:\Games or some such. This will prevent Vista/Win7 from interfering with the process.

Yep, I did just that; I reinstalled my IL2 into its own folder on the C drive and out of program files. I started with a fresh install, patched it up to 4.09 and I just now installed HSFX and there is no unified installer. And now I am trying to find that mod enabler again. Looks like I might have installed it wrong and it went into a folder somewhere like you said.

I just noticed that there is an HSFX 4.0 version that I never did have before I found and installed HSFX 4.1
Do you think that may be whats causing my trouble?
If so do I need to uninstall 4.1? and then start over again?

Yes, 4.0 needs to go in before you can install 4.1., as stated on the download page:

Quote:Installation Instructions for History Mod Version 4.1

1: Patch il2 Sturmovik 46 to Full 4.09m
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detail : The History Mod version 4.1, requires an install of Il-2 Sturmovik 1946, plus Patches 4.08 and 4.09 and the History MOD (HSFX) 4.0

Sorry for the confusion.

Enabling 6DOF in IL2 for me has been accomplished.

Thank you.

I have a question: why spitfire IXc engine explodes after few minutes in idle mode ? It's difficult to get in the air now Big Grin

However, till we are able to verify who has a mobile variety, no claims may be laid. Endless searches at the net for such records can also but be disappointing because cell sale leads smartphone numbers are held as labeled records. Mobile For more information visit sale leads telephone range proprietor's info are therefore no longer discovered effortlessly like land line telephone numbers and commercial enterprise telephone numbers. If you ever get to discover a sale leads cell phone range and the data connected free online, then it ought to be after hours of research and it's miles constantly due to the fact the stated number belongs to a person who has both deliberately or unintentionally entered his or sale leads her smartphone range and personal info at the internet previous to your seek.
[Image: cropped-sale-leads-logo.png]

For something reason you may want to know who owns a mobile quantity, so far it is authentic; you can obtain your purpose by way of doing a reverse research on the cell range.

A reverse telephone quantity research is a way of checking categorized information on a sale leads cell telephone quantity. Such information might not be accessed by using going through yellow and white pages and different public sale leads phone directories so do now not appearance there ( the point is, there are privateness laws that prohibits the likes the white pages and phone book from listing such info). To keep away from a whole lot pressure, a paid opposite research is the solution. In only a count number of clicks, you can get to recognize who owns a sale leads mobile smartphone quantity as well as the cope with of the proprietor.

To get this finished however, a membership is required. Non-members are not allowed to access such facts. You is probably capable of make a seek to check if the quantity in query is available on the sale leads database of the listing in query but the facts can be displayed besides you are a licensed member. This is performed because the directories that provide this service also have to pay to get the statistics and as a way of closing in commercial enterprise, the by sale leads pass on some of the prices to people who need their carrier. Membership is by credit card or legitimate PayPal account. Cash bills aren't allowed.

Knowing who owns a cell wide variety will be difficult particularly if you are receiving a call from a stalker or a prank caller. In some cases, mother and father or spouses wants to understand who their kids or spouses have been talking to. They normally do that via getting a mobile quantity from their children or partner's mobile sale leads telephone to understand who the owner of the quantity is.