[Map Request] mapping MCAS El Toro and MCAS Tustin

Anyone interested in mapping these two bases in Orange County California? I would really like to see this area mapped, it would be cool to use the huge blimp hangars at Tustin and the large runways at El Toro. Even though they are closed, the bases can be seen on google earth, but i think Bing has better maps because they have 3D views and bird's eye views. It would be nice to have them both on the same map, so maybe mapping most of orange county would be best. I am thinking about trying this myself, but seeing as how i have never created a map mod and how much classwork i have, it will take me quite a while. I figured more experienced and better mappers would be able to map this area better than i could, even if i tried it :roll:

I have aerial pics of the bases to give mappers an idea:

[Image: Tustin_CA_04Mar.jpg]
[Image: ElToro_CA_color.jpg]

Thanks for any input! 8)

Ahrah!

LA sure seems like it'd beat hot old Yuma to this Marine any day!

Semper Fi! Let's get this made! Why don't we do NAS Great Lakes and Pensacola for good measure too?

NAS, PNS would be great! Don't have to model the whole state, just the PNS area.

Yeah, it would be easier if the bases and some of the surrounding areas were mapped, not so much the entire half of the state, unless someone is willing to do that. There is a map of the grand canyon area, that looks pretty good.