[MOD][BETA] JapanCat Bf-109 v0.086 *UPDATE*

DUDE THIS IS SOO AWESOME!!! YEEAH ! TY Japancat!

Great job Japancan thank's for that !

I have installed your mod and while I tested some personnals skins I have noticed just a little mapping problem for the G2 and G6 (not tried the others yet) look at the screens below:

G2:
[Image: 30122009G2.jpg]

G6:
[Image: 30122009G6.jpg]

As you can see ont the second screen, I think that a part of the canopy is mapped on the left fuselage balkenkreuz (red cross ?).

Otherwise I would make you a little request for all the skinners; can you rework the UVW mapping of the antenna mast ? actually it is mapped on the engine cover just in front of the windsheld, it would be great to make more realistic a lot of camos if that UVW mapping can be deplaced for all the 109 from the front to the rear of the canopy on the template like the following screen:

[Image: 30122009G6_3copie.jpg]

Thank's by advance Wink

+1... :wink:

Claymore Wrote:Great job Japancan thank's for that !

I have installed your mod and while I tested some personnals skins I have noticed just a little mapping problem for the G2 and G6 (not tried the others yet) look at the screens below:

As you can see ont the second screen, I think that a part of the canopy is mapped on the left fuselage balkenkreuz (red cross ?).

Otherwise I would make you a little request for all the skinners; can you rework the UVW mapping of the antenna mast ? actually it is mapped on the engine cover just in front of the windsheld, it would be great to make more realistic a lot of camos if that UVW mapping can be deplaced for all the 109 from the front to the rear of the canopy on the template like the following screen:

Thank's by advance Wink

Hi, Claymore

I'm very thankful for your report. Big Grin
I'm investigated and corrected.

Thank you very much. JapanCat

Japancat, thank you very much for these improvements. They are every bit as good as a whole new aircraft.
It's exciting to see each update. Maybe one day the poor old P-40 might see some love too... !? Big Grin

[Image: before.jpg]

Bee Wrote:Japancat, thank you very much for these improvements. They are every bit as good as a whole new aircraft.
It's exciting to see each update. Maybe one day the poor old P-40 might see some love too... !? Big Grin

Ditto...the P-40 definately needs a makeover

Bee Wrote:Japancat, thank you very much for these improvements. They are every bit as good as a whole new aircraft.

Hi, Bee

There are a lot of requests of P40.
A plan is considered.

Claymore Wrote:Great job Japancan thank's for that !

[Image: 30122009G6_3copie.jpg]

Thank's by advance Wink

Hi, Claymore

The MAP of Antenna mast was changed.
Is this OK?
[Image: 31187334_org.v1262235026.jpg]

It's released by the next version.

Hi Japancan,

Yes it's very good like this; your new location is remapped on a 'transparent part" of the rear canopy on the template so it don't appear on the model in flight but we can now give any color we want without impacted the rest of the plane. Don't forget the E series anyway Wink

May I make you another request please ? Big Grin

It concern the Fw 190, the UVW mapping of the bar on the top of the canopys (Early and Late) is located somewhere juste behind of the right exhaust pipes on the fuselage as shown below:

[Image: MappingFw190canopy.jpg]

It would be great if this UVW mapping can be deplaced in the same spirit as you done for the Bf 109 antenna mast like this:

[Image: MappingFw190canopy_2.jpg]

Great thank's and HAPPY NEW YEAR by advance !!! Wink

JapanCat, that's some excellent work you've done! I can't wait to see it finished and incorporated into the Ultimate 109 pack... wow, the Messers have really changed over the past few months! Thanks you! Big Grin

GJ! JapanCat.

But i think that the Wheel Disk of Bf109G-6 is wrong.

Yayo Wrote:GJ! JapanCat.

But i think that the Wheel Disk of Bf109G-6 is wrong.

Hi, Yayo

I'm thankful for your report.
A defect was corrected.

It's released by the next version.

This is certainly going well. Nice job people, your all contributing to it!

THX a lot JapanCat for the latest update, this is a very nice beginning for 2010 !!

Alo JC Salute Big Grin

Thanks Fine 109's ,, and Happy new year :o)

I got that Files from Media-file Server....
And melting that should makes Erra///

JCats_Me109/3do/plane/Bf-109Z/GearL6_D0.msh
inflating to .000/JCats_Me109/3do/plane/Bf-109Z/GearL6_D0.msh
bad CRC f5fdf04b (should be 6c9b2505)

I do Browser Cash Clear and try Downloading at 3 times but it same erra woke up////
:roll: