[MOD][BETA] JapanCat Bf-109 v0.086 *UPDATE*

elephant Wrote:From JapanCat's Wip pic...
Old and New versions under the same lighting conditions...

Hi, elephant

Thank you very much for your report.

It's corrected by the next version.

Anto Wrote:JapanCat: Thank you for your work. I am updating my Ultimate 109 pack as we speak, do you mind if I include some of your 3D parts? Where possible I'll add these parts to other 109 models

Hi, Anto

"Ultimate 109 pack" I hope things will be introduced
Please use the 3D MSH data is freely
Next version
Damage model and Bf109F4
After the completion damage model of the integration

Sorry,I can't speak English.

Thank you very much. JapanCat

After really looking at my "new" digital 109F-2 I find I did get most of the Mod- cowling, spinner ,wheels,underwing fairings,open gun barrell.rounded fuselage,even the distortion of the fairing at the wing root,but somehow miss the pitot tube change & its shadow..not sure on the cockpit framing...

JapanCat Wrote:Sorry,I can't speak English.

Your English is much better than our Japanese, Mr. JapanCat.

Thank you for all your hard work, it is very much appreciated! Smile

Are all these mods only for the 109F series so far???

Great job Japancat!! Looking forward to seeing this update for the G-series too!!

I cant get the mod to work!!
As i underdstand it, this mod is ONLY for the 109F2 and I have installed this mod correctly (C:/Il2sturmovik/MODS/JCats_Me109/3do/plane/Bf-109F-2) but still I dont get it to work.
This is what I see
[Image: 1091a.jpg]

What is wrong???

Anders_And Wrote:I cant get the mod to work!!
As i underdstand it, this mod is ONLY for the 109F2 and I have installed this mod correctly (C:/Il2sturmovik/MODS/JCats_Me109/3do/plane/Bf-109F-2) but still I dont get it to work.
This is what I see
[Image: 1091a.jpg]

What is wrong???

Hi, Anders_And

Caused by unknown origin.

This canopy and the Tail are new of this Picture.
But the engine and the propeller are original.

Please install again.

Problem solved! There was a conflict somewhere.
I gave your folder a new name from "JCat_109F2" to "00AJCat_109F2" so now your MOD loads first and now the problem is gone! I have U.I1.2 so somwehere there is a conflict with your MOD and some of the other MODS in U.I1.2.
Maybe an advice is in ur next version to rename your folder to 00AJCat_109F2...

This is a GREAT MOD!!!!!
Thank you ALOT Japancat!

Thanks JapanCat you are a great man!!!

JapanCat I don't know if you celebrate X'Mas in Japan, but even if you don't i THANK you and wish you all the best Big Grin

I did a manual instal and I can tell you that the Gear and Prop files fit almost all 109s

- The prop msh fit ALL 109s EXCEPT the E series

- The Gear msh fit all 109s except the K4 and 109s that have wheel covers (but the "bug" is visually acceptable because you get much better wheels)

- The engine msh also fits the G2

JapanCat there is one correction to do on the F, G and K series.
The right exhaust engine shield is different than the left one.
Take a look at some pictures you will notice the difference.

Thanks

-

Again with HFSX4.1 install ...if I drop this into Mods folder with or without previous beta,I don't get much-no new prop or scoop or guns or pitot tube or shadow..no smoothing eitherI don't think I'm getting a new spinner or cowl.Perhaps it needs another placement to work? Cry

May be a small bug JapanCat, I think the spinner shadow of the F series should be rounded (like in the G6 screenshot) and not pointed ?

[Image: F4.jpg]

[Image: G6.jpg]

Merry Christmas to you JapanCat, and thank you for your efforts to improve the 109s! Big Grin

On the F-G and K series the well bay in the wing was non rounded.
The original Il2 was quite correct.