[MOD] AMT - Spitfire L.F. Mk.XVIe Pack Version 1.0

Well, I've followed your guide: fixed the path MODS/STD/gui/games/(SAS button), copied the SAS button to Files/gui/games/(of course, overwrite the UI 1.2 button there), add entries... And, guess what? I have the 70% crash! :lol: . Any solution?

Hello all -

I'd like to install this mod but don't see this option in my MODS folder: Install new buttons file. You will find this in most cases here: "...MODS\STD\gui\game\buttons"

I have down-loaded the Spit mod and the SAS button (4.7 offline version) but not sure how to proced.

I do have the buttons file but it is in \files\gui\game not in the MODS folder.

Do I replace this buttons file?

Thamnks in advance.

-DU

Double_Ugly Wrote:Hello all -

I'd like to install this mod but don't see this option in my MODS folder: Install new buttons file. You will find this in most cases here: "...MODS\STD\gui\game\buttons"

I have down-loaded the Spit mod and the SAS button (4.7 offline version) but not sure how to proced.

I do have the buttons file but it is in \files\gui\game not in the MODS folder.

Do I replace this buttons file?

Thamnks in advance.

-DU

yep, replacing that buttons file will be fine. Just in case there are any problems i suggest u rename the old buttons file to something else for example "buttons(original)"

Aviator mod team.....did you ever get this one right!! I finally had some spare time to install the XVI and use it. WOW is it ever nice, flies like a dream!!! I cant get enough of it, you guys really went all out on the details and the flight model. It looks great, flies great and F**ks up 190A8's like no tomorrow Tongue.

I would just like to tell you guys the minor things I found that weren't working, just so you can correct in the patch if you plan to make one.

#1 The 25lb models both don't show 25 lbs on the boost gauge when you engage WEP. I'm not sure if that's something not working with the gauge or the FM.
#2 On the cannons, the tips are missing. At the end of the cannons on the spits you can see about 2 inches of the barrels sticking out of the fairings.
#3 I remember you mentioning something about why you were using the MK V instead of IX cockpit so I guess that's not a problem and doesn't make a difference to me.

I just wanted to inform you about that,I have no problems with the plane, it is extremely well done and I'm looking forward to many of your upcoming projects!!!

Thanks for all you hard work and keep it up!!!

Jordan.

Is there any in-game vids of this beast in action?