[MOD] AMT - Spitfire L.F. Mk.XVIe Pack Version 1.0

Thankss!!!! Great work!!

Thanks ATM it looks realy good hope we will se more Planes from the ATM group , (Good Luck for the Future Big Grin)

ITS ALIVE!!!! Big Grin

it works without a glitch on HSFX 4.1 .... many thanks ( + one extra for Howlin )

and thank you for including all files in user friendly way so we can have our little private customizations without too much trouble Big Grin

School example of IL2 MOD .... i wish all mods would be published in this manner

thank you again gents Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: SpitXVI.jpg]

Nightjar Wrote:Looks great. I still run U.I.1.1, and although I downloaded and installed correctly, this mod caused a 60% crash, and was a little difficult to find and delete. I've got rid now, but would love to make it work. Any Ideas?

You have either not installed a new buttons file or your air.ini entries were not put in correctly. Please check from the readme which automatically opens once you have installed it next time and make sure you put in the correct lines into your air.ini. Also check if you haven't already put a new buttons file in that you do. You will need one from SAS http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,97.0.html

ATTENTION PLEASE READ

If you are NOT using UI 1.2, HSFX 4.0 and above or UP 1.8 and above you will need this mod as well! The Spitfire L.F. Mk.XVIe in this pack use the 50 cal weapons from the P51s in UI 1.2. Thanks to Wolf and the team for weapons and SAS_Cirx for the extraction. You can download this here: http://www.filefront.com/15218289/US_Wea...AA_UI12.7z To install just place the folder US_Weapons_AAA_UI12 in your MODS folder.

(This has been added to the first post)

Nightjar you will need to do this too as you are running UI 1.1.

It looks beautiful.
One question, if I'm using UP 2.0, do I have to download buttons too?

Sorry but Im totally new to this "buttons", what they are exactly? Something like these UI, UP packs? What they do with the game? Thanks

VH-Rock Wrote:
Lordofminor Wrote:It looks beautiful.
One question, if I'm using UP 2.0, do I have to download buttons too?

Yes, YOu will have to

It doesn't matter what mod pack you are using you will still have to download the new buttons file. The SAS one will work for you. I will try and get a UP 2.0 based buttons file for you later today.

Thank you to Raptor and the whole Aviator Mod Team for this wonderful aircraft, she is a beauty! unfortunately I'm not able to have it working:

- IN QUICK MIssion Builder I can correctly see the four models entries in the aircraft list, but if I try to select one of them the weapons box is empty and the aicraft want' load (it is loaded the A-20 instead..)
- In Full mission builder I can select the aircraft, I'm able to see it in the SHOW window and change the skin but the loadout box is still empty. After having started the mission the aircraft customization button doesn't work and clicking on Play the program shows this message: "Mission loading failed: Weapon set 'default' not registered in air.spitfire16E25"

I have a 1946 custom install, patched from 409b1m to 409 and modded with SASMODACTv2.1_for_Premodded. I've also followed the istructions (downloaded and installed new buttons file, copied and pasted the new entries to air.ini, plane_ru.properties and weapons_ru.properties) and checked everything...... Finally I've added US_Weapons_AAA_UI12 , as stated in the last post

I want to mention that I've installed other aircraft and they are working correctly.

What I'm doing wrong ?
Is there someone who has a 1946 installation similar to the mine one?

Thank you again.

Flashsim

Thank you for the suggestion, VH-Rock. I've already installed US_Weapons_AAA_UI12, but the behavior is still the same...

Thank you Howlin for the quick response... I'll try to repeat the download and install again. My version is the CD one patched to 409m (final) and modded with SASMODACTv2.1_for_Premodded. All the mods previously installed are working fine.

Bye, Flashsim

Flashsim Wrote:Thank you for the suggestion, VH-Rock. I've already installed US_Weapons_AAA_UI12, but the behavior is still the same...

That mod ^^ should fix it, check you've installed it correctly. I'll go and check if there's any problems with that weapon mod.

Dear All,
I have the same problem in that there are no weapons to load and the mission starts loading nd then stops with "weapon set '2x500' not registered in air.SPITFIRE16E"

Hello Howlin, my IL2 was previously patched with 408, and all the mods installed are working fine. I'had never installed packs till now and I know that I do that at my own risk... Smile

As you suggested I repeated all the installation process but the Spit still doesn't work:

1 - deleted the \SpitfireMkXVI folder from C:\Programmi\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS
2 - deleted the SpitfireMkXVI skin folders from IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\PaintSchemes\Skins
3 - deleted all entries in air.ini, plane_ru.properties and weapons_ru.properties
4 - downloaded again US_Weapons_AAA_UI12, unzipped the file, dropped the folder US_Weapons_AAA_UI12 in C:\Programmi\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS and checked for it
5 - downloaded again AMT_SpitfireMkXVIe_V1-0.zip, unzipped and launched the installer, pointing to C:\Programmi\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
6 - copied and pasted the entries from "Readme SPIT16.txt" into air.ini, plane_ru.properties and weapons_ru.properties (at the end of these files).

I'll install other aircraft to test if I have some kind of button issue and after that I'll try to disable my mods to look for conflicts. If I'll find something I'll tell you.

Thank you to everyone for your kind support.