[MOD] AMT - Spitfire L.F. Mk.XVIe Pack Version 1.0

Right i've had a read of your post again Flashsim, it sounds like you have some bad or wrong class files, but I'm not quite sure why. IL2 said that the default loadout wasn't in the classfile is basically what the error says. So i've uploaded my class files and you can download and replace them and see if its just that your classfiles got corrupt or something I duno, but you shouldn't be having this problem because they're the same classfiles that I put into the installer to use. Same applies to Nightjar.

http://www.filefront.com/15219491/Spitf ... sfiles.rar

Put this here: ...MODS\SpitfireMkXVI\

Flashsim Wrote:Hello Howlin, my IL2 was previously patched with 408, and all the mods installed are working fine. I'had never installed packs till now and I know that I do that at my own risk... Smile

As you suggested I repeated all the installation process but the Spit still doesn't work:

1 - deleted the \SpitfireMkXVI folder from C:\Programmi\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS
2 - deleted the SpitfireMkXVI skin folders from IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\PaintSchemes\Skins
3 - deleted all entries in air.ini, plane_ru.properties and weapons_ru.properties
4 - downloaded again US_Weapons_AAA_UI12, unzipped the file, dropped the folder US_Weapons_AAA_UI12 in C:\Programmi\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS and checked for it
5 - downloaded again AMT_SpitfireMkXVIe_V1-0.zip, unzipped and launched the installer, pointing to C:\Programmi\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
6 - copied and pasted the entries from "Readme SPIT16.txt" into air.ini, plane_ru.properties and weapons_ru.properties (at the end of these files).

I'll install other aircraft to test if I have some kind of button issue and after that I'll try to disable my mods to look for conflicts. If I'll find something I'll tell you.

Thank you to everyone for your kind support.

Ok everything there is fine. If you crash at 60% now then you will need a new buttons file, otherwise you will not need one. If you do need a new buttons file please go to the first post and download the SAS one.

Thank you Raptor,
I managed as you said but it seems that the class files are not the problem: same behavior and Spit not working

BUT I've made a test: I've installed the new Hurricane MKIV fro this link viewtopic.php?t=23932

Because it requires the last button file too AND IT DOESN'T WORK IN EXACTLY THE SAME MANNER !! (no weapons)

So I suppose that is not an issue of your baby. Maybe there is something wrong with the last SAS Button (3.7) ?
The Wellington (requiring button 3.6) works perfectly.

Thank you again for the the time that you are spending....... Big Grin

Sorry but I really can't think of what it is that you're missing right now. I'll talk to Anto about it with him and see if we can figure out why. Must be something all the mod packs have that UI 1.1 and default don't....

NO problem guys. With a bit of patience we will have the opportunity to fly these gems. All I have to say is a big Tank you to you and your team.

Best wishes for a happy new year to everyone.

Flashsim

Wow, this is beautiful! Confusedhock:

Hi.

Downloaded, installed, edited, added US_Weapons_AAA_UI12 and new buttons, everything loads okay. No loadout showing in quick. Attempt to fly defaults to A20.

Eagerly anticipate fix. Grateful for new aircraft. Will check back often.

Thanks.

Ostrogoth Wrote:Hi.

Downloaded, installed, edited, added US_Weapons_AAA_UI12 and new buttons, everything loads okay. No loadout showing in quick. Attempt to fly defaults to A20.

Eagerly anticipate fix. Grateful for new aircraft. Will check back often.

Thanks.

Rgr, we're having a problem with people installing it without having either of the 3 main modpacks at the moment. Will try and sort it out ASAP. Please be patient. Thanks

Dear All,

I've got a problem... I followed the installation instructions exactly, and I even added the latest SAS buttons in the specified location yet these new Spits don't show up in the aircraft selection list.. I'm using UltraPack 1.8. Please could someone help me out? thanks in advance...

THE ESCHATOLOGIST Wrote:Dear All,

I've got a problem... I followed the installation instructions exactly, and I even added the latest SAS buttons in the specified location yet these new Spits don't show up in the aircraft selection list.. I'm using UltraPack 1.8. Please could someone help me out? thanks in advance...

As long as you put the entries into your air.ini your game will either crash or show the new slot aircraft so check that you've entered the right lines into your air.ini. Plane_ru and weapons_ru don't really matter as much, but the air.ini is important.

What will happen if I install buttons (released 25 dec) on UP 2.0?

Lordofminor Wrote:What will happen if I install buttons (released 25 dec) on UP 2.0?

Well then your game will have some more fms that it didn't previously which include the sptifire FMs for this XVI and the PR11. If you mean by "released 25 dec" as the HSFX one then your game will crash. If you mean the SAS one then you will be fine. Both the SAS and HSFX buttons were released on the 25th dec btw.

[quote="F22-Raptor-2006"][quote="THE ESCHATOLOGIST"]Dear All,

As long as you put the entries into your air.ini your game will either crash or show the new slot aircraft so check that you've entered the right lines into your air.ini. Plane_ru and weapons_ru don't really matter as much, but the air.ini is important.[/quote

Dear Raptor,

Thanks for your reply.... But There'es one more thing i forgot to mention earlier : I'm using Windows 7.
is there a separate procedure for that?

THE ESCHATOLOGIST Wrote:
F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:
THE ESCHATOLOGIST Wrote:Dear All,

As long as you put the entries into your air.ini your game will either crash or show the new slot aircraft so check that you've entered the right lines into your air.ini. Plane_ru and weapons_ru don't really matter as much, but the air.ini is important.[/quote

Dear Raptor,

Thanks for your reply.... But There'es one more thing i forgot to mention earlier : I'm using Windows 7.
is there a separate procedure for that?

No there isn't. Your operating system doesn't make a difference when it comes to installing mods. When it comes to installing programs then it may make a difference.

This is fantastic work. A question: Is this the normal procedure for installing mods until the next HSFX updade? I mean using the mods folder.