[Map] TIB Andalucia 1.01 + patch!

Triad773 Wrote:Looks great!

I always fantasized about flying in the war that drew in the likes of Ernest Hemingway Wink

A little history to help bring it to life more:
America's fighter ace of the Spanish Civil War

BTW- aren't the Egypt objects included in UP and HSFX already?

Thanks!

Triad
DLV objects comes with UP and HSFX as i wrote in first post :wink:
I will add those friggin bridges and make some adjustments ASAP. Hahaha. When we started to populate this map with Agracier, we were just learning the actors tools and it was PITA to edit the actors.static. At one point we had like 7 or was it 8 different actors for different areas. Now with that big .exe, it is esay as hell to edit actors.statics.
I'm still gathering info to my Syv

I have studied Bridges whole morning now. No results. Only way to use bridges is to put them to sealevel. So no bridges to mountains. There is nice Bridge objects available in normal FMB with UP 2.0 and HSFX, because canonuk has made them for his map, so missionbuilders can use those. And Kevins roadplates can be used too!. They are also included tu at least UP. It is a pitty, but can't be helped. If you want to make driveable cars to cross rivers, you need to use wintercamo, but that gives craters to water and some odd stuff. LOL
I have also edited the Gibraltar airfield and city too so houses are not a mess of buildings here and there.
Kap

Small patch for the map. It fixes the Gibraltar airfield and some roads:
http://www.filefront.com/15237147/ag_Andalucia.rar
Just exctract to temperary folder and drop the actors.static and map_t.tga to ag_Andalucia folder and overwrite the old ones!
kap

Great screenshots chaps!
Tomorrow downloading UI 1.2 and after it will be the first thing to try your map.
:newcool: :newcool: :newcool: :rocks:

lowfighter Wrote:Great screenshots chaps!
Tomorrow downloading UI 1.2 and after it will be the first thing to try your map.
:newcool: :newcool: :newcool: :rocks:
Low!!!
Hope ya like it. Lot's of churches!!
LOL!
kap

After installing the SCW SM79 campaign, the appropriate maps, etc, The mission fails to load at 40% just after loading Aircraft. The interesting thing is that the mission will play if I go through FMB. There's a significance I don't grasp. Any ideas what is going on?

jlan5031 Wrote:After installing the SCW SM79 campaign, the appropriate maps, etc, The mission fails to load at 40% just after loading Aircraft. The interesting thing is that the mission will play if I go through FMB. There's a significance I don't grasp. Any ideas what is going on?
I don't have a glue, but it might be something to do with other mods or missionfile is just corrupted. If you can play through FMB, it has nothing to do with map. Try to DL or reinstall missions
kap

I hink that there is a conflict beteween some mods. What version of game do you have?
Does other missions with similiar payloads and aircrafts work?
BTW, i'm gonna move this to missions and campaigns threat. This is stricktly for maps downloads board...

I can open the map in fmb but can

[quote="prille65"]I can open the map in fmb but can

Paljon kiitoksia nopeasta vastauksesta. ( online translation )

Ps i am not finnish but my mother was

prille65 Wrote:Paljon kiitoksia nopeasta vastauksesta. ( online translation )

Ps i am not finnish but my mother was
Opps! I'm not actually sure if Andalucia is included. I have somany versions of IL2 that i'm a bit loose here. :oops:
Anyways. It works with UP 2.0n deffo!
Tranlation was perfect! Usually it creates grazy results. Are you from Sweden, Prille. Jag kan skriva p

Japp jag

Tack f

can you please reupload this map please, there is a patch under link of map

p.s. sorry of my english