Engine issues when lowering the nose

Hello All,

Im new on the forum and on the mods.

I'm playing the IL-2 with the AAA mod and i've notice that on some planes when i force the airplane nose down the engine throttle goes down and also in some cases damage the engine, don't really know if it's a issue but still it don't look normal to me.

This is correct or is a issue !?

Thanks

Yeah, happens on all carburetor fed engines (real or virtual) . Roll inverted before diving down, or close throttle to avoid gravity starving you of fuel.

Thanks Fisneaky,

I think that'll be pretty hard execute a roll inverted on the ME-323 :lol: i'll practice some more and get the handle of it, thanks again for the info.

One more question.

Im using the AAA V 1.1 there's any update or new release for it (fully stable and functional) ?

Thanks

Hidamen Wrote:Thanks Fisneaky,

I think that'll be pretty hard execute a roll inverted on the ME-323 :lol: i'll practice some more and get the handle of it, thanks again for the info.

One more question.

Im using the AAA V 1.1 there's any update or new release for it (fully stable and functional) ?

Thanks

AAA UI 1.2 is the newest release, but the majority standard is now HSFX for those play SEOW (if you don't know what that is you don't really need HSFX) or UP 2.0. (this includes HSFX as part of it with some features disabled but can be enabled as well so the must complete pack technically is UP 2.0.

Hi F22-Raptor-2006,

Thanks for the info, but what's the HSFX and SEOW, are those more mods for the IL-2 ?

Thanks

Thanks all,

Im already downloading the UltraPack 2.0, I'll probably have to reinstall my IL-2 to make it work i don't see other solutions for it.

Thanks

Hidamen Wrote:Thanks all,

Im already downloading the UltraPack 2.0, I'll probably have to reinstall my IL-2 to make it work i don't see other solutions for it.

Thanks

Make sure that you patch to 4.09m! Not the beta, but the official patch. :wink: :wink: