B24D WIP

WOW :OO

L :OO :OO king good Monguse Big Grin

Planemad

Looking good, keep it up! Smile

That's a wonderful project, B-24 Team.

Did you guys ever think that it would develop to this level of quality? It's simply amazing.

As I told Monguse the other day, he can really do nice texture shading. The 3D seems to be spot on target for your goals.

This must have taken quite a lot of research as well as the development. Is that correct?

Fireskull

Let me put it this way, I know the photo I need and where its located on my drive and what page I need from a certain manual.

Monguse Wrote:Let me put it this way, I know the photo I need and where its located on my drive and what page I need from a certain manual.

There are many parts of the B-24D, though, and some unique to that variant.

Fireskull

Monguse Wrote:[Image: B-24D_PB4Y-1_Render_01.jpg]

Progress post
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread ... post305166

Great looking B24D there guse Big Grin

Deutschmark

Just checked out the photos at 1C. Awesome attention to detail, very impressive. Can not wait to see this in game. Top notch!

Indeed!

Those must be the most impressive internals I've ever seen. Absolute outstanding work, Monguse!

Thanks

Remember the top turret as well as the Rear consolidated positions are built textured Buster Dee

Hope everyone knows why things take time.

Thanks again

Looks absolutely wonderful Guse.

Wish I could get a look at the faces of some guys when they see it.

S!

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:Wish I could get a look at the faces of some guys when they see it.

Which guys you mean?

I am pretty sure the same ones I have in mind, and I can tell you, they have seen it and they are just as happy as everyone here Smile

So they have the same face as you and me: a mix of admiration, excitment and a "I just fell in love" expression Big Grin

How could it be otherwise? It is an amazing piece of art. Every WWII fan will fall in love with it

A certain B-24D "placeholder" was NEVER intended to compete with this project (which is impossible, btw) but just meant to HAVE FUN while we wait Smile

I can hardly see any harm on this.

That was a nice response, Crazyflak - thank you for your generosity around here.

I will try to keep showing my appreciated for good natured folk like you. :wink:

Thank you also goes to all the fine people who make mods and also help modders like the ones in this thread to do their thing, too! Big Grin

Yes, indeed, it sure is a beauty.

Fireskull