B24D WIP

Now for some proper Ploesti missions!

Bet this will help...

http://www.mediafire.com/?oyitkzn1zmh

Maybe is time to get a Tidal Wave operation map?

[Image: 09_map_med.jpg]

Vol_AfricaItalyGreece map available here:

(The link is inoperative)

Almost do it, but should be expanded more to the north, so we can represent Romania. A interesting set of missions, both for USAAF and for the Romanians...

[Image: Fire_Over_Ploesti.jpg]

Thanks for the PDF.

Here is a progress report.

All LOD's with shadows are done. Next in line is armor (thickness) and locating them in their correct positions. Then bomb loadout table and or pictures of bomb locations on the racks. If anyone has the later please let me know, I might need to get on ebay and search for technical docs.

Once this is all done, import test and fix. I'm sure I'll be doing the last bit for a while.

Finally I can make original skins from 512th Yugoslav detachment ! Thanks Big Grin

From the Pilot's Manual, just for reference.
I'm still looking for bomb loading charts.
[Image: B-24DArmor.jpg]

No hard evidence, but a port from a pretty authoritative source on ArmyAirForces.com says:

B-24D bomb load
20 x 100lb
12 x 300, 500 or 600lb
8 x 1000, or 1100lb
4 x 2000lb

The manual is what the link is to...

Bomber just sent me some links, cost is not too bad.

This is Too Cool

Great Monguse !! (like alway :lol: )

Perhaps on the base of Your B-24, one fine day, somebody can create a liberator GR. Mk.V without underbelly-turret, with chin-radom and winglets for Rocket-projectiles :roll: :wink: :?:

thanks for Your work

Doc

Yes Coastal command.

Been remapping allot of objects to make room. Let's just say, it's the proverbial 50 kilos of sugar in a one kilo bag.

Monguse Wrote:Yes Coastal command.

Been remapping allot of objects to make room. Let's just say, it's the proverbial 50 kilos of sugar in a one kilo bag.

Okay, Okay : Excuse me please. You know that I`m a little crazy for all shipbusting airplanes especially for the war over the Bay :wink:

I will take Your answer as positive (perhaps one fine day Big Grin )

After Your B-25J-22, Ranvers rocket armed Mosquito, Jollys BeaufighterX, Maraz Ju-88C6 and Your Tse-Tse Mosquito the liberator GR-Versions and the Short Sunderland are the last Airplanes I really dream off. But I`m well aware that these Planes (especially the Sunderland) are too much work for any modder. And after they would be created in all these 1mot dogfight-server nearly no person would fly them Sad So my "Sunderland" must rest the skin-hacked H8K .
So let me dream a little bit !

I really enjoy Your work Monguse !

Doc

.....O.O......*heart attack of shear delight*

Loverly looking and much needed for 'Med' stuff

Kristorf Wrote:Loverly looking and much needed for 'Med' stuff

Welcome back m8 Wink