[MOD][BETA] JapanCat Tony v0.003

Arigato J-cat.

Perhaps next, a Ki 61-II?

Again. Thank you very much for the new Ki 100. Awesome.

Thank you very much, more planes the better!

Beautiful JapanCat

It is great to see someone with such impressive work fixing the Japanese Planes

I loved your redo of the Japanese Carrier Zero, since that is the main aircraft I fly I have been enjoying hours of putting her through her paces

Thanks

+1 for separate install!!!

yes ki -61-II would be nice

..thank you for this masterpiece :pray:

reg
Z

I'm using HSFX 4.1 and the plane does not show up...i followed the instructions to the letter but it's the first plane i'm trying to add to the HSFX install and perhaps i'm missing something (i added a lot of planes to my previous U.I install so i'm familiar with the process of adding planes) any suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Big Grin

BlitzPig_Voidcracker Wrote:I'm using HSFX 4.1 and the plane does not show up...i followed the instructions to the letter but it's the first plane i'm trying to add to the HSFX install and perhaps i'm missing something (i added a lot of planes to my previous U.I install so i'm familiar with the process of adding planes) any suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Big Grin

Hi BlitzPig_Voidcracker

I tested in HSFX4.1.
Please confirm the procedure again.

Thank you very much. JapanCat

Looks great! Maybe a Ki-61-II, as other said before? Big Grin

By the way, does this have a new FM? It should be somewhat lighter than the version with the gargrot...

Please excuse me it

JapanCat Wrote:
BlitzPig_Voidcracker Wrote:I'm using HSFX 4.1 and the plane does not show up...i followed the instructions to the letter but it's the first plane i'm trying to add to the HSFX install and perhaps i'm missing something (i added a lot of planes to my previous U.I install so i'm familiar with the process of adding planes) any suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Big Grin

Hi BlitzPig_Voidcracker

I tested in HSFX4.1.

I

JapanCat Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Big Grin

Hi BlitzPig_Voidcracker

I tested in HSFX4.1.

Thank you for the quick reply JapanCat!

I made sure again that i put the Tony folder inside the MODS folder.
Also made sure that the text is properly pasted in IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/Files/com/maddox/il2/objects/ for air.ini
and IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/Files/i18n/ for plane_ru_properties and weapons_ru_properties.

Is there perhaps some of the JSGME activated mods that would conflict with it? something else i didn't think about? buttons file or anything like that?
Sorry, i have no idea why the plane won't show up in the QMB...

Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions!

Big Grin

BlitzPig_Voidcracker Wrote:Thank you for the quick reply JapanCat!

I made sure again that i put the Tony folder inside the MODS folder.
Also made sure that the text is properly pasted in IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/Files/com/maddox/il2/objects/ for air.ini
and IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/Files/i18n/ for plane_ru_properties and weapons_ru_properties.

Is there perhaps some of the JSGME activated mods that would conflict with it? something else i didn't think about? buttons file or anything like that?
Sorry, i have no idea why the plane won't show up in the QMB...

Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions!

Big Grin

The mods I

If you have modded your HSFX install in the past, you may have to edit the air.ini and ru files in the MOD/STD folder.

edit: reading your post again, I'm sure you already did that...still check if you have a STD folder...they'll override whats in the files folder

shinden Wrote:If you have modded your HSFX install in the past, you may have to edit the air.ini and ru files in the MOD/STD folder.

edit: reading your post again, I'm sure you already did that...still check if you have a STD folder...they'll override whats in the files folder

Bingo! that was it....i failed to create an STD folder inside the Mods folder (for some reason i thought it was not needed...doh...)
I created it and everything works fine now. Thanks Gentlemen.

8)

Thanks,nice job !!
Please,where it is possible to get the skin on your screen 8)