[VIDEO] SOW:BOB SPITFIRE TEST

Fireskull Wrote:Confusedhock:

Did you guys notice the white caps appearing and disappearing on the water? How about that sunlight-awesome!

Now I want to see how the damage effects will use. I want to see a bombing run and see how the smoke will look, or the shadows the explosions will cast. Damn I'm looking forward to this game Big Grin

oh sure, great graphics, but what about the SIM part? nice frosting, but where's the cake? There's more to sims than overkill graphics. The spitfire had better handling than what IL-2 displays, and if they don't fix it (and several other things) in SoW [like plane armor], I'll be very disappointed.

Um. Er. Huh. Gaaa. Mpfl. Plplplpl. Need I say more?

Reggie Smythe-Piffington Wrote:Um. Er. Huh. Gaaa. Mpfl. Plplplpl. Need I say more?
Yes

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
Reggie Smythe-Piffington Wrote:Um. Er. Huh. Gaaa. Mpfl. Plplplpl. Need I say more?
Yes
Holy Crap on a Crutch! Bleeding Piles on a Popsicle Stick! F--k Me With A Railroad Tie! Eyeball Poppin' Sweat Inducin' Holy Mary Mother Of God! Baby Juice Runnin' Down Me Knickers! Dry Mouth And Droolin' At The Same Time! Fan-Frakkin-Tastic! Jeez Louise! Gotta, Gotta, GOT TO Be The Most Fantasticle Combat Sim Of All Written History! Eclipses That Other Sim, EL3 StopMyVic, Or Somethin' Like That!
Lookit Them Waves! Lookit That Sun/Shadow Effect! Lookit That Shakin'! Lookit That Headbob! LookitLookitLookit! Are Ya Lookitin'? Huh? Hey! Lookit!
Okey Dokey, I said more...Need I say more? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Grin LOL

Let's stope there :lol:

Reggie Smythe-Piffington Wrote:
KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
Yes
Holy Crap on a Crutch! Bleeding Piles on a Popsicle Stick! F--k Me With A Railroad Tie! Eyeball Poppin' Sweat Inducin' Holy Mary Mother Of God! Baby Juice Runnin' Down Me Knickers! Dry Mouth And Droolin' At The Same Time! Fan-Frakkin-Tastic! Jeez Louise! Gotta, Gotta, GOT TO Be The Most Fantasticle Combat Sim Of All Written History! Eclipses That Other Sim, EL3 StopMyVic, Or Somethin' Like That!
Lookit Them Waves! Lookit That Sun/Shadow Effect! Lookit That Shakin'! Lookit That Headbob! LookitLookitLookit! Are Ya Lookitin'? Huh? Hey! Lookit!
Okey Dokey, I said more...Need I say more? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quite a list. Big Grin

exuse me for a moment.. ahem...

HOLY SWEET F****** MOTHER OF GOD! JESUS H CHRIST YOU HAVE F****** RISEN!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

there thats better...

I can here the Master of Ceremonies in virtual reality hollaring:

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls-gather around for the "Greatest Show ON Earth"!

Here is the simulation which will introduce Physics simulation to the fullest! The greatest feats known to mankind: All within your personal computer in the comfort of your own home...

Welcome to the Greatest Show ON Earth!

FS.. that is the way to make an intro, and I'll bet you are a mature adult like myself!.. :mrgreen:

Big Grin FS, Oleg needs you as his marketing director Big Grin

Trooper117 Wrote:FS.. that is the way to make an intro, and I'll bet you are a mature adult like myself!.. :mrgreen:
philip.ed Wrote:Big Grin FS, Oleg needs you as his marketing director Big Grin
You heard the men!

Big Grin

Do you think SoW will include more RAF campaigns than just one about the BoB? The BoB only lasted about seven months, so there at least should be a D-day campaign [typhoons, Beaus, etc], an RAF night bomber campaign, as well as a possible RAF '46 one.

SoW will not include the correct aircraft types for a D-Day scenario.. It'll be years before they get to that stage.