DCG Solomons 1942-45 V1.6

Argh, got the HFXS downloaded and running but still no slot map. I'll keep reading!

SAVVY_JACK Wrote:Argh, got the HFXS downloaded and running but still no slot map. I'll keep reading!

Hi,
Which version of HSFX have you downloaded?
Remember, this campaign is only tested in HSFX 4.1! Dont know, if it works in HSFX 5.0/1 with DCG V3.46! I personally have not the new version of HSFX!
Sorry, cant check this!

Lonestar Wrote:
SAVVY_JACK Wrote:Argh, got the HFXS downloaded and running but still no slot map. I'll keep reading!

Hi,
Which version of HSFX have you downloaded?
Remember, this campaign is only tested in HSFX 4.1! Dont know, if it works in HSFX 5.0/1 with DCG V3.46! I personally have not the new version of HSFX!
Sorry, cant check this!

Yeap, I think its 5.0/1 (with B-29 cockpit) Soooo many versions of sooo many mods its hard to keep up with. Keep up the good work guys!

I did notice in the drop down window inside the DCG generator that only the Graud maps were available. No solomans or slot maps.

I'll get it sooner or later. Gonna take some more time to sort through all of this stuff.

SAVVY_JACK Wrote:I did notice in the drop down window inside the DCG generator that only the Graud maps were available. No solomans or slot maps.

I'll get it sooner or later. Gonna take some more time to sort through all of this stuff.

It may has something to do with the old paths in the maps.dcg in this campaign!
The old modded version of the Slot map has a path like this:

Load=Slot/load_0842.ini

You can try to change ALL lines in the maps.dcg which look like this:

Load=Solomons/load_0842.ini

Its the new path in IL2 V4.101m!

You should also change this to all .mis files of this campaign for the Solomons map!

Well, it works :mrgreen:

Hi everyone. I come from Vietnam and i am a newbie.
I tried to change as you guess but something appear with Load=Slot/load_1043.ini . Load=Slot/load_0743.ini . Load=Slot/load_0144.ini and Load=Slot/load_1042.ini
Can you help me again. Thanks

MrFiFi Wrote:Hi everyone. I come from Vietnam and i am a newbie.
I tried to change as you guess but something appear with Load=Slot/load_1043.ini . Load=Slot/load_0743.ini . Load=Slot/load_0144.ini and Load=Slot/load_1042.ini
Can you help me again. Thanks

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply and welcome to this forum!
Should be the same thing as above! Change in "maps.dcg" all lines that have the "Slot" in it and rename it instead to "Solomons"!

I dont know why, but i sometime get crash when started a mission. The engine is broken immediately and i will be kill even we land in carrier.

MrFiFi Wrote:I dont know why, but i sometime get crash when started a mission. The engine is broken immediately and i will be kill even we land in carrier.

Hi,
Dont know which mod you use, but here is a thread about UP3 and DCG that may could help:http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/to...722.0.html
I must also say, that this campaign is only tested with UP 2.01 and HSFX 4.1! Dont know if it works with the new mods!

It appeared when i used HSFX 5.0. But when i shift to UP3.0 RC with DBW it's ok.
However, i still worry about next mission...........

Some one can help me with "1} value integrated?"..............

MrFiFi Wrote:Some one can help me with "1} value integrated?"..............

This could may help: http://forums.oesau.jg1.org/viewtopic.php?t=19311

Great! Thank you............
May be some update wellcome with Solomon Campaign. I very excited when enjoy this mod. It's awresome

MrFiFi Wrote:Great! Thank you............
May be some update wellcome with Solomon Campaign. I very excited when enjoy this mod. It's awresome

I want to make a IL2 break, but perhaps is someone else interested to update the campaign!