[DOWNLOAD] RSI War 1944-1945: Italian fighters v1.1

Ciao Andrea78, grazie x il tuo contributo. C'e pero' una possibilita' di avere questa campagna SENZA in macchi 56? Non tutti (io compreso) hanno intenzione di cambiare l'assetto del modpack U.P. o Hfsx installando ulteriori file "buttons" rispetto a quello standard... grazie per l'attenzione.

Site updated with RSI campaign without G.56: not a substitution, just an elimination of 3 missions.

Ciao andrea,
loved your other campaigns, but I can't get this work: I use UP 2.0, so I downloaded the right version of your campaign but I haven't the "AN" folder in "Campaign". If I put yours in my "Missions" folder, then in the game I can see an Italy ANR option, but with no campaigns available. How could I fix this? Thanks.

Grazie in anticipo e complimenti ancora per il tuo lavoro, le campagne nel Mediterraneo erano indispensabili con i nuovi S79.

Soyuz Wrote:Ciao andrea,
loved your other campaigns, but I can't get this work: I use UP 2.0, so I downloaded the right version of your campaign but I haven't the "AN" folder in "Campaign". If I put yours in my "Missions" folder, then in the game I can see an Italy ANR option, but with no campaigns available. How could I fix this? Thanks.

S! I create campaign using SAS and Forgotten countries mods, but I think that they can work following some suggestions:

OberstDanjeje Wrote:
rubens51 Wrote:Mi dite come faccio a vedere con che sigla sono codificate le nazioni con UP? Vorrei aggiungere le nazioni di Forgotten Countries.
Grazie!

Vai in:

Files\i18n\country_ru.properties

Check your ANR folder, then copy RSI_IF_UP folder in it: it should work. Otherwise, just copy the campaign folder in IT (It will not load ANR screens, but it works) and play the campaign that you find as Italy.

Does anyone have this campaign on PC? Unfortunately link has been broken and I need it this campaign to play, can someone please send me?

My mail is: josef.k90 ( AT ) gmail ( DOT ) com

Why dont you just PM andrea78 the maker of this, I been to his site and there is only a few that the downloads dont work no more out of all that is there, so he just might fix the links.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12237

Also I fixed your e-mail for you, never put a live e-mail addy on any forum or the next thing you will have is your e-mail box full of spam.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:Why dont you just PM andrea78 the maker of this, I been to his site and there is only a few that the downloads dont work no more out of all that is there, so he just might fix the links.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12237

Also I fixed your e-mail for you, never put a live e-mail addy on any forum or the next thing you will have is your e-mail box full of spam.

Deutschmark

Thanks mate for mail and advise. I did send him on mission4today site, but as far as I saw on his profile here, last time he was here: Sat Jul 16, 2011, so I doubt he will reply me Smile

You can also send him a e-mail from his profile here as well, but try a PM from here also.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:You can also send him a e-mail from his profile here as well, but try a PM from here also.

Deutschmark

I will, thanks!