FYI For those USing UP 2.0

~S~
There is a major bug in using 01_Zuti_DSMod_v1.12STD (stand alone).
Testing it in HSFX 4.1 the Mod works ok, except you can not use the
Tab key. So that means you can not use any of the things in there,
esp. the RRR function. However when I tested it in the UP 2.0m
(with the UP 2.0 patch) the major bug appears. One: after you select your
aircraft and weapons, and then hit fly, it takes you back to the arming.
Then when you hit fly again, it will take you into the game, when you
hit the Tab key, the game freezes every thing big time. The only way to
get out of the game is to reboot.
However testing the 01_Zuti_DSMod_v1.12_UP, it works great with
HSFX 4.1 and all the fucntion works. Have flown on line in HL with the
01_Zuti_DSMod_v1.13_UP, and every one was able to RRR after landing.
So just to let the community know that the 01_ZutiDSMods_v1.12STD
(stand alone) has major bugs in it.

This is what ZUTI had to say about using the stand alone
with HSFX. I have yet got it to work at all in HSFX as it freezes up my game.
I have a clean HSFX with nothing else added.
Now the Zuti that comes with HSFX 1.01 works fine but none of the newer ones.

http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,1611.0.html

skyomish Wrote:This is what ZUTI had to say about using the stand alone
with HSFX. I have yet got it to work at all in HSFX as it freezes up my game.
I have a clean HSFX with nothing else added.
Now the Zuti that comes with HSFX 1.01 works fine but none of the newer ones.

http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,1611.0.html
1.12 screwed up my HSFX 4,1 install I could not getr HSFX to work the icon would just run and crash.

a friend of mine told me about having buku problems with 1.12 on Xfire. We both use UP 2.0m and he was trying to build missions utilizing 1.12. They would not work at all, cause a crash. The server is coop, the USMCG server. Hope the bugs get ironed out, cause the features are sweet.

Yes the 01_Zuti_DSMOD_v1.12STD needs to be fixed.
In UP 2.0 the stand alone will cause the UP 2.0 to
frezze up badly. Esp. after hitting the Tab Key.
I tested it in UP 2.0 and it froze up the entire game.
The only way I could get out of the game was by
reboot.
However you can use the 01_ZUTI_v1.12_UP in
HSFX 4.1. with no problems. I tested it on line
and there was no problems, every one was able to
RRR. However the only problem that maybe in
MDS 1.12UP is the added countries.

In SpitsVs109sMod, where they use MDS 1.12, Tab key works fine on my end.
Using UP 2.0m

...and on second note: In the readme file, Zuti, is mentioning that the MDS was designed to work with UP 2.0m only. If it manages to work in any other mod, is just a good luck. Be also advised that MDS 1.12 R/R/R DOES NOT work in coop. Too many things had to be rewritten and frankly...the man is tired. He has done so much for nothing not even a celebrated thank you.
Of course, he did not ask for one but the amount of work and the task he has accomplished is beyond of most of us understanding.
If you have something concrete, eg use the Log file, go ahead and post it over UP site. He might still be kind enough to pay attention to us.

after i installed 1.12 i could no longer use any of the versions of zutis mods 0.8, 1.01,1.1, or 1.12 to make missions

KDN Wrote:In SpitsVs109sMod, where they use MDS 1.12, Tab key works fine on my end.
Using UP 2.0m

...and on second note: In the readme file, Zuti, is mentioning that the MDS was designed to work with UP 2.0m only. If it manages to work in any other mod, is just a good luck. Be also advised that MDS 1.12 R/R/R DOES NOT work in coop. Too many things had to be rewritten and frankly...the man is tired. He has done so much for nothing not even a celebrated thank you.
Of course, he did not ask for one but the amount of work and the task he has accomplished is beyond of most of us understanding.
If you have something concrete, eg use the Log file, go ahead and post it over UP site. He might still be kind enough to pay attention to us.

What version of the Zuti MDS is SpitsVs109s Mods are they using? Are they using the MDS v1.12_UP or MDS v1.12STD?
I just report what was found in actual testing with both mod packs. Please read the full report I did before you make remarks.
Explain why then in the UP 2.0m, that MDS v1.12STD when after the arming screen you hit fly button and it returns back to the arming screen. Then after that you rehit fly and takes you into the game then when you hit the Tab key it freezes up the whole game and the only
way you can get out of the game is to reboot.
All I did was report the bug we found, nothing more and nothing less. It is the best for the IL-2 community to know about the bug that is
in 01_Zuti_DSMod_v1.12STD. So they will know what is happening if they try to use it.

DBG_Kabayo Wrote:All I did was report the bug we found, nothing more and nothing less. It is the best for the IL-2 community to know about the bug that is
in 01_Zuti_DSMod_v1.12STD. So they will know what is happening if they try to use it.
Did you report this bug on UltraPack forum?
http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/b ... b82c6538cd
Over there, there is a chance someone who can fix it might see it.