[MOD]L-5 Arty Spotter

Great Mod Checkyersix Big Grin
I am working on some new L-5 skins

CY6,

Yes I have the original L-5, and it works fine. Do you still think it might be a buttons issue? I've never installed anything from SAS before. Is the latest button version still 4.6.7z? Thanks for the help.

March Hare

March_Hare009 Wrote:CY6,

Yes I have the original L-5, and it works fine. Do you still think it might be a buttons issue? I've never installed anything from SAS before. Is the latest button version still 4.6.7z? Thanks for the help.

March Hare

Yes that's the latest one. Hope it works Smile

CY6.

CY6,

Well, I installed the buttons from SAS, but the line in the air.ini is still giving me problems (crash at 60%).

Did I not install the buttons correctly? I extracted the buttons folder and simply dropped it into the MODS folder. Is this the correct procedure? If so, then the program still loads with the buttons installed, and it is only when I add the necessary line to the air.ini file that the game crashes while loading.

Any new thoughts? I would really love to get this working. Thanks!

March Hare

The buttons file goes in the Files/Gui/Game folder. Make sure to back up your old one. Also, make sure you don't have two buttons files, or you will get a 60% crash for sure.

CY6.

CY6,

Okay, now that I have placed the button in the correct file everything seems to be working great! Just spent the last few minutes calling in fire on a Greman convoy. Lots of fun! Thanks for this great mod, and thanks again for your help in walking me through setting it up.

Cheers!

March Hare

Many thanks Checkyersix, this is a great addition to the sim & brings a whole new dimension to missions. 8)

Installation couldn't be easier with UltraPack 2.0, straight into the MODS folder with only one line in the air.ini: Big Grin

Cheers AJD-NZ

very very fun! thanks for posting sir

What a great Mod - Insane.

Hi, thanks for your greate mod...is it possible to create some more planes like this one? for example PO-2, FW-189 or Storh

Des Wrote:Hi, thanks for your greate mod...is it possible to create some more planes like this one? for example PO-2, FW-189 or Storh
We have all of those already...

I think Des was asking for Artillery spotting versions of these planes. I think that would be a great idea, gets my vote.

regards

slipper

slipper Wrote:I think Des was asking for Artillery spotting versions of these planes. I think that would be a great idea, gets my vote.

regards

slipper

Yes i mean artirelly mod for this planes!

Very interesting.
Could it be adapted to a Fi156 or a FW189 and U2VS?
That would be cool too Wink

So, any news about new planes with this function?