Thread Closed

Modern Jet Fighters

Chris28aug Wrote:i think it would by nice yo make mig -21 mod too

ya mean like this?

[Image: il2fb2010-11-1319-25-53-65.jpg]

can you download that :?:

European Snake Wrote:I Give Up!

I'll tell you this, almost NO ONE(including me) here will support you getting these into IL-2.
that's where you're wrong my friend, i support it all the way, i wouldn't mind IL-2 being an "All Era War Game", i wouldn't want to switch game to just fly a certain era of planes, say i want modern game play and just like to watch XAGMs lock onto ships or tanks and watch the show and when i feel like i need an up close and personal challenge I'll change the plane to WWI or WWII era and sometimes i like it wacky and make WWII plane go against modern or Korean war planes. and if you think putting these models in would kill the meaning of the game: it wont, i don't think, because of the title "IL-2" referring to it being a WWII game anyways

PS: i also wouldn't mind some modern choppers too, like AH-64.

RadPig94 Wrote:
European Snake Wrote:I Give Up!

I'll tell you this, almost NO ONE(including me) here will support you getting these into IL-2.
that's where you're wrong my friend, i support it all the way, i wouldn't mind IL-2 being an "All Era War Game", i wouldn't want to switch game to just fly a certain era of planes, say i want modern game play and just like to watch XAGMs lock onto ships or tanks and watch the show and when i feel like i need an up close and personal challenge I'll change the plane to WWI or WWII era and sometimes i like it wacky and make WWII plane go against modern or Korean war planes. and if you think putting these models in would kill the meaning of the game: it wont, i don't think, because of the title "IL-2" referring to it being a WWII game anyways

PS: i also wouldn't mind some modern choppers too, like AH-64.
You don't know what was going on back then, European Snake told the truth, it was what it was but now we have new site and all so I think this thread should be locked...

Your right Cnopicilin, back then when this thread was stared
Not many wanted modern jets and things in IL2 but that has
Now all changed, so yes the thread will be locked but left here
For info.

Deutschmark
Thread Closed