Announcement about LLTM 2010

One of Europe's biggest simming events is the LLTM, or the LowLand TigerMeet.

Recently, it announced the 11th edition will be held in Ahaus, Germany.

The other announcement they made is that the limit on the number of participants has been shelved.
This could see the biggest IL-2 crowd yet!! 8)

Check out the news page, it gives you the version information for this year's event, don't miss it!
http://www.lowlandtigermeet.com

Why in the HELL are they using AAA UI 1.1?!? I'm not going to DOWNGRADE just to be in some competition.

European Snake Wrote:Why in the HELL are they using AAA UI 1.1?!? I'm not going to DOWNGRADE just to be in some competition.

They don't. That's last year's version. Recently I posted an announcement that 4.09m will be used.

This event looks like great fun, maybe something for me to work towards. A few more years of practise and a decent hardware setup, and I might just join in on this!

You'd be welcome as- is, I'm quite sure 8)
They also have a freeflight section. People who want to see things for themselves before they join in any competition usually subscribe for freeflight, and after witnessing the event they decide to join the competition the very next time :wink:

Just under a week to go, and information about the missions that will be flown is now on the home page of the event:

http://lowlandtigermeet.com

Meant for those who want to come preparedWink

'owt wrong wi' UI1.2, you have no idea how much I've missed that install since I moved onto bigger and better packs.. Lost so much of the customizability and all. UI + SAS mods, that was the install for me... *sighs* don't mind my reminiscing of course. The new packs are awesome, i just can't seem to work out how to get them to work fully for me. I blame my own uselessness.

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

these missions are excellent Big Grin

...although i cant get sub story to load