Thread Closed

Spitfire F. Mk. IX...

Better and better G.

Nice work !!! I wating for this mod.
Eny news?

I've been sidetracked with other stuff of late but I'll get this done when I've time. Really the 3D work is done, next step is to sort out the slot and FM.

Hello Lads! How is this doing? I have a question for the experts out there, where there any Mk IXs with a 3 blade propeller?

Cheers! Smile

Hi,

Its one of the mods I'm most looking forward to. Hope all is well with the project.

stu

Hi!!!
Any new's or something about?

Hi

How are You coming allong with this beautyfull bird !

Doc

Please...somebody say something. What's up with this beauty? Looks really nice.

Well I think it's safe to say that this project is now redundant in light of the new patch. To be honest I gave up working on it six months back as I'd taken it as far as I could without new slots and an FM. I would have liked it to see the light of day but at least we now have the new Mk. IXs from Team Daidalos which I'm very grateful for (saved me a job anyway :wink: ). I still have all the meshes so maybe (a big maybe) they will resurface as part of another project in the future. I'd like to say a big thank you to SparrowThree for his fantastic template which has to be seen to be believed (this man knows his Spitfires).

Moderators, please feel free to delete this thread as it is simply taking up space now.

Thank you, am going to lock it but levee it here for reference.

Deutschmark
Thread Closed