Thread Closed

FM of P51

philip.ed Wrote:Aces is causing people to get angry. I symphasize with them, frankyly.

That said, please keep this civil people; I'm talking to you all.

Also, Aces, stop taking everything people say as the absolute truth. If I talk to you i am talking to you, I'm not talking to George or anyone else.
So it is ok for me to imply George has mental problems?
So it is ok for me to imply George is an @ss?
So it is ok for me to imply George is acting childish?
So it is ok for me to imply George is lying about his military service?
So it is ok for me to imply George is starting troulbe and rambling on?

Ok got it thanks for clearing that up!

Why post that twice? I said that George was wrong. He doesn't need to be told in any detail what he did wrong; you seem to have already done that, although who died and made you an admin? :roll:

Rules:

1, keep it friendly.
2, keep it clean.
3, keep it on topic.

Your broke all-3 before anyone-else.

philip.ed Wrote:Why post that twice? I said that George was wrong. He doesn't need to be told in any detail what he did wrong; you seem to have already done that, although who died and made you an admin? :roll:
Because up to now you have been avoiding the answer

That and I just wanted to make absolutly sure your giving me the green light in responding to guys like George the way George respond to me

Mostly so that in a month or two when this forum turns into a flame feast I can point back to this topic where you said what you said above

philip.ed Wrote:Rules:

1, keep it friendly.
2, keep it clean.
3, keep it on topic.

Your broke all-3 before anyone-else.
Not true and I challange you to quote me where you say I did

In that in doing so it will expose you and your methods more than anything you think I am up to

No, I said that is not on at all. yes, maybe I focused on you too much-sorry if so-but George is not arguing with me.

philip.ed Wrote:No, I said that is not on at all. yes, maybe I focused on you too much-sorry if so-but George is not arguing with me.
I really think you should try it

In that I think if you were to quote something I said that you consider to be breaking one of the rule

Not only you will see how wrong you are but everyone else will see it

On that note go back a few pages and note where DM himself pointed out to you that the post of mine that you were so upset about did not break any rules

Ok enough of this, done thread!
Start a new one!
And next time stay to talking about FMs, not each other.

LOCKED!

I will let this thread stay here so all will see what not to do in the next one.

Deutschmark
Thread Closed