Problem with Map or Object loading

Hi Folks. :wink:

Ive got Problems with IL-2. When i load a Mission (Single Player, QMB) the Game Crashes at 100% and it shows me this Pop up:

(English: The assignation "0x0fa80a7b" recommits to the memory in "0x000003d0". The action "read" can not be accomplished on this Memory. Click OK to close the Programm)

When i try to load a Map in the FMB everithing works fine. But when i try to zoom in everything crashes at the point where the

Try setting texture compression to S3TC

[Render_OpenGL]
TexCompress=2

8FS_Bulau Wrote:Try setting texture compression to S3TC

[Render_OpenGL]
TexCompress=2
Thanks for youre Help. Smile But one question! Where did i find this lines? :???: Sorry i dont know a lot of this game stuff. :oops:

Can You, or someone else please tell me where i find this lines?

In conf.ini:

[Render_OpenGL]
TexCompress=2

8FS_Bulau Wrote:In conf.ini:

[Render_OpenGL]
TexCompress=2
Thank You 8FS Bulau Smile Ive try it, but the Problem is still the same :roll: Any Ideas what to do now? I think i do a new Installation of UP.2.0. Maybe it works after that. :-?

I would try disable all your Mods, including in JSGME, and see if problem goes away.
If it does, then add mods back in one at a time and test after each one. It could be a conflict between two mods you are using.

8FS_Bulau Wrote:I would try disable all your Mods, including in JSGME, and see if problem goes away.
If it does, then add mods back in one at a time and test after each one. It could be a conflict between two mods you are using.
OK, i going to try it when i'am back at home. In the Moment i sit on a PC at school 8)

EDIT:
Ive try it! But the Problem is still the same. F...k what could it be. :???:

I have the same problem I can play ok in Campaign QMB and FMB but not in single missions very strange hope some one can find a solution