[MOD] Su-26m

Hi mates!
I have a question, I have a HSFX, or something like that (you know what I'm talking about), and it messed up il-2 files and folders, so I dont know where to put this mod. Could you help me? Please Wink

Create a folder called MODS within your Il2 folder and place the mod there.

Rename it! This is not the Su-26m. This first prototype Su-26 which produced a few pieces in 1984.
http://rus-aerobatics.ru/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=580

A Su-26m now ... http://rus-aerobatics.ru/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=567

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled ... Aerobatics)/Sukhoi-SU-26M/1508716/&sid=207762c2d0a9a6b584aae98cc487c040

However, they upgraded. At the extreme of the two photographs can be seen clearly as early Su-26m is different from the late

David603 Wrote:Create a folder called MODS within your Il2 folder and place the mod there.
The plane still doesnt work. I tryed Puting the line in air.ini, still doesnt work.

Screen shots remind me of just how old my computer really is back to XBOX-360 (takes a swig of jack Dainels)

[Image: aa3c29f3d23a.jpg]

DOWNLOAD SKIN

http://aviaskins.com/downloadskins.aspx ... RA&lang=en

freakypunk1 Wrote:
David603 Wrote:Create a folder called MODS within your Il2 folder and place the mod there.
The plane still doesnt work. I tryed Puting the line in air.ini, still doesnt work.

Having the same problem, running HSFX 4.1 as well.

Any ideas guys, as no instructions with file download in the RAR.

Thanks in advance

Fox

SadInstallation problem oocurs via different flight model for that plane. You must install DiffFM mode first. http://www.whatwalrus.com/sas2/EnsignRo ... _DiffFM.7z Place Su26_FM flight model file Here- In that location works OK (C:\Program Files\1C\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Mods\SU_26M\GUI\game) For ALL OTHER WORLD 1C can be UBISOFT

Валера,переименуйте пожалуйста самолёт в его родное имя (без приставки "М") и раз уж Вы взяли за основу самую первую модель Су-26,то будте добры прикрутить к нему соответствующие характеристики. Или смените 3D модель на соответствующую подписи.
Я повторяю - то,что вы выложили - это Су-26 которых выпустили несколько штук в 84 году! Выше ссылка на фото. А ДМ вы прикрутили от Су-26М,который даже внешне от него отличается. Я не хочу вас ни в чём упрекнуть. Просто если делать,то всё правильно делать. Вы же не станете например к bf-109E7 лепить ДМ от G2 и называть его оным.

[quote] Post pioneer_free v normal'noy kodirovke

Hi Guys,

I am struggling to get this working with HSFX, could someone post as step by step, what to add to air ini etc, as really want to have a blast around in this plane.

Got all the files downloaded, but just can't get this working at all!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Fox

Boy Oh Boy ! Big Grin You guys and gals are really missing out on this cool airplane .
It Flys superb! I am already making new skins for it ! Big Grin

To install this airplane, you do the same thing as the other Mod-airplane... except now you add the file Diff_FM into
the folder where your Buttons file is at. It is THAT SIMPLE!

DO THIS... DELETE ALL Previous versions of the SU-26. (The old first version)

1 - Download the NEW airplane files to YOUR computer files (NOT INTO THE GAME FILES!)
2 - Open the package (unzip it)
3 - Open it and copy the file that says Diff-Fm and then go to your IL-2 game Mods folder
and paste this file into the same file as your BUTTONS files. There will be 2 files now.

4 - Go back to your computer files and open up the other folder that came with this package.
Copy the one that has the airplane (SU-26)
5 - Go back to IL-2 Game folder, open your Mods folder and paste thgis folder here.

6 - Notice the AIR.INI code that is placed here on the first post? Copy it and go to your
IL-2 Games Mods folder and write the INI-File lines into the page !!!!!!
add to air.ini:
Su-26 air.SU_26M2 1 NOINFO r01 SUMMER
Save it. Copy the first
line that you see (SU-26) Confusedhock:
7 - Now go to your paintscheme folder (Where the skins are all at), and create a new folder,
paste the words SU-26 on it.
8 - Download some skins for it from Aviaskins, or wait a little bit and I will soon make available 15 to 25
new skins for it, and add the new skins into this newly created folder.
9 - Now to make things run smoooothly... re-start your computer !!!!!!!... or start the Il-2-1946 game.
Your choice.
10 - Once the game is running again , go to Quick mission and choose the SU-26 airplane., choose a
map and fly the little cool bastard to your hearts content !!
...but be careful, DO NOT MEET Any Luftwaffe
airplanes, because you do not have any guns to shoot back !! LMAO.... Run Forrest !! RUN !! Confusedhock:
ITS A FABULOUS AIRPLANE ! Big Grin

no weapon loadout?

can we have a mk108 firing thru the spinner?

im sure this thing would win every time in a dogfight.

:lol:

Very nice! thanks a lot!