[MOD] Su-26m

The skins shown, is the a way to down load them or are these just pics? I don't speak Russian and don't understand how to D/L them.

Wad Cutter Wrote:The skins shown, is the a way to down load them or are these just pics? I don't speak Russian and don't understand how to D/L them.

Type in the URL on google and use the google translator. :wink: There will be "Translate this page" in brackets next to the title of the page at your search results.

Hi guys,

I must be a real dumb-ass, as I am still crashing at 60% when I try to install this.

SU_26M into my mods folder, added line to air.ini file as per instructions.

SU_26FM goes where exactly?? I don't have a gui / game folder in my SU_26M folder, so maybe this is the issue.

I am using the latest SAS Buttons file, as loaded and flying the Lancaster with no problems.

This is the only mod aircraft that I can't get loaded and flying, and help??

Regards

Fox

Do you have the SAS Diff FM mod?

SilverFox

Quote:Hi guys,

I must be a real dumb-ass, as I am still crashing at 60% when I try to install this.

SU_26M into my mods folder, added line to air.ini file as per instructions.

SU_26FM goes where exactly?? I don't have a gui / game folder in my SU_26M folder, so maybe this is the issue.

I am using the latest SAS Buttons file, as loaded and flying the Lancaster with no problems.

This is the only mod aircraft that I can't get loaded and flying, and help??

Regards

Fox

File Su26_FM residence be at ---- IL2 Shturmovik \ Files \ gui \ game

Where are the thanks for use pilot model that make for the AT6??

Hey Valera im proud that my pilot was used in that fine plane..!!! But you must get me some credit for the 3d model.

[Image: t6koreaplt01.jpg]

Hello Wolfighter

Forgive us PLEASE. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Your pilot is unique.The work speaks for the author. I drew the clothes, face the pilot did not touch the.
I correcting my mistake. Your name adds, "the authors of the project".

What we can still do for you ? We are prepared to pay repression, but please do not shoot us in public. We can still do a lot of good for all mod

Hello,

I get a crash at around 80% loading. I have Ultra installed (the latest) with Histomod v2 but I deactivated all mods using JSGME...

Is this normal?

Do I need to download a specific button file?

mod works fine with me, had to try some things out before i could get it to work but it works^^
plane flies really nice!

Sorry to clutter up this thread with negativity but I also get 70% crash. I've installed new planes before successfully.
I have the old UI v1.11 so do I need to get some other MOD package from SAS or other?
Nice looking airplane, thank you!

Link to my MEDIAFIRE downloads page: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=11eb9c2dafe61348e7c82ed4b8f0c380e04e75f6e8ebb871">http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=11eb ... f6e8ebb871</a><!-- m -->

How instal in ultrapack 2.0?

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to install this dang Su-26. I guess I'm not understanding where the FM file goes.
I'm using U.P. 2.1 there is no Su-26 folder with gui subfolder. Thanks for any help, I guess I'm not the only one left feeling like a complete dumbass. I've already removed it, but the Su-26 from SAScx installed perfectly? please help! :oops:

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!!!!! For those having trouble, go to SAS and download and install "Diff FM_MOD" (just place it in your MODS folder), then install the Su-26 with the air.ini line added. Then put the FM file in MODS/gui/game. you should see your FM file, and your buttons file. This worked perfectly for me. Got all the skins now too. OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Skin RA3456K:

Private Sukhoi Su-26 (RA3456K); Granada - Armilla .bmp

";" special character in name of skin WILL give problem in QBM.

A mission saved with this skin, then loaded back later, will cause ADVANCE SETUP option for that FLIGHT to STOP working;
that will remain even if you select another plane; ";" must be removed, at least by the user;
QBM bug is resolved by loading any working SAVE, or reboot of the game; the flight witch had the skin in, returns to default choices.

My previous post was wipe out. :give up: Not considered a AAA issue I guess.

So this is my final try. The SKIN now works for me. Hope you had my previous message.

THX for your great skins and this fantastic mod.

Message to Nadia
Skin RA3456K

Thank you for your message.
I called the file name - Private Sukhoi Su-26 RA3456K Granada - Armilla. So easy to solve this problem

[Image: 2686ac445638.jpg]