[MOD] Smoke aircraft crashed

Hi Fender44, thank you!

Please, show us a pic of that you comment, I don´t know what is exactly the wreckage smoke. This mod needs two effects to be complete.

socorrista22198 Wrote:Hi Fender44, thank you!

Please, show us a pic of that you comment, I don´t know what is exactly the wreckage smoke. This mod needs two effects to be complete.

Hi Socorrista22198,
Thanks for responding....i took some screen shots of my game tonight to show what i mean...i have to download an picture viewer of some type to
be able to post the grab tga files but basically what happens is when the plane crashes two columns of smoke starts coming out of the wrecked plane...one column goes straight up and is very thick ...the other is your effect where the smoke is drifting with the wind (very cool i might add) i just want to get rid of the original
smoke effect so that only your smoke effect shows up in the game instead of both.

mmmmm the column you commet that goes straight up and is very thick... maybe is the \Files\3DO\Effects\Aircraft\BlackHeavyGND.eff If you are using the original of this file, you are not using this mod completely.

The structure of this mod must be:
\--Files
|
+---3DO
| \---Effects
| +---Aircraft
| | BlackHeavyGND.eff
| | FireGND.eff
+---Effects
| \---Smokes
| SmokeBoiling.eff

Maybe be you are using only SmokeBoiling.eff (where the smoke is drifting with the wind) What are you using, Plutonium or Platinum effects?

socorrista22198 Wrote:mmmmm the column you commet that goes straight up and is very thick... maybe is the \Files\3DO\Effects\Aircraft\BlackHeavyGND.eff If you are using the original of this file, you are not using this mod completely.

The structure of this mod must be:
\--Files
|
+---3DO
| \---Effects
| +---Aircraft
| | BlackHeavyGND.eff
| | FireGND.eff
+---Effects
| \---Smokes
| SmokeBoiling.eff

Maybe be you are using only SmokeBoiling.eff (where the smoke is drifting with the wind) What are you using, Plutonium or Platinum effects?

Hi Socorrista22198,

Here is a screen shot of what is happening

Attached Files
.jpg Screenshot.jpg Size: 121,48 KB  Downloads: 63

Big Grin Big Grin Another great mod for those of us that convert missions into films Big Grin Big Grin

Thank You

fender44 Wrote:I just have one question....how do i disable the original wreckage smoke? when my aircraft crashes i get 2 types of columns of smoke
btw ...love the new effect!!
i had the same so i just put a( - )in front of 00_A_Uranium_Edition_New_Effects that was in my Mods file Big Grin and its ok now

i just i removed the (-) from in front of 00_A_Uranium_Edition_New_Effects and inside put a ( - ) in front of Smokes
File Big Grin all ok now. Big Grin THANKS a NICE mod

coatesy75 Wrote:i just i removed the (-) from in front of 00_A_Uranium_Edition_New_Effects and inside put a ( - ) in front of Smokes
File Big Grin all ok now. Big Grin THANKS a NICE mod
Thanks i will try that..

in the pic that u showed how can i get my il2 to look like that? Big Grin

benemii Wrote:in the pic that u showed how can i get my il2 to look like that? Big Grin

It is an edited screenshot.

Planemad

benemii Wrote:in the pic that u showed how can i get my il2 to look like that? Big Grin

Hi, benemii, and welcome to the website Smile

A guide was made by me on the topic of getting IL-2 to look better and run smoother:

IL-2 Guide for Computers, Benchmarking, Optimizing, Tweaking
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22314&p=261737#p261737

There are also guides for handling images in the Screenshots, Images & Video forum.

Smile
Fireskull