[MOD]Gerd's_DB603-DoraVer061210

[Image: db603.jpg]

Gerd's_Fw190-D15Ver051210
-bug fix of armament names.
-Bullet counter of cockpit enabled.

Gerd's_Fw190-D15Ver051510
-bug fix of wings hole problem.

Gerd's_Fw190-D15Ver052510
-3D modeling of the cockpit is independent for D15.
-Animation of canopy crank was added.(need SAS buttons file)

Gerd's_DB603-DoraVer061210
-D14 of New Slot was added.
When FMD of D14 is added, it automatically uses it.
FMD of D15 is used when there is no FMD of D14.
-3D model of the cockpit was corrected.
-Animation of canopy crank was corrected.
-Landing gear cover was corrected.
-etc..

======install=====
Requirements... You need AAA's mod environment(mod activator and UI) or HSFX for DB603-Dora's to work.

delete old DB603-Dora's(or Fw190-D15's) folder in MODs folder.
put DB603-Dora's folder into MODs folder(Please make it if there is no MOD folder).
And then make a back up copy of air.ini and add following lines.

case AAA:
MODS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects\air.ini

case HSFX:
Files\com\maddox\il2\objects\air.ini

Fw-190D-14 air.FW_190D14 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER
Fw-190D-15 air.FW_190D15 2 NOINFO g01 SUMMER

======uninstall=====
Delete these lines.
And then delete DB603-Dora's(or Fw190-D15's) folder in MOD folder.

-----------------------------------------
Credit
Default 2Dtexture :Boelcke
Special 2Dtexture :Tromplamort
New 3Dmodel :Gerd
FM/EM :Gerd
JAVA :Gerd
special thanks
Special Adviser of FM:BaronFel181
Historical investigation of cockpit:SAS~Sani,C6_Claymore
Mediation with skiner:crazyflak
Oleg Maddox/1C : original
TAK: Exporting tools
SQD442: skin template base

Download from here : don't link directly to following address at other site.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2wnjmdqzanm

Thank you very much! I see that this is a new slot plane, does it use D13 fm?

She's lovely thank you MR Gerd

Planemad

Excellent work. Thank you. I love the weapon loadout for this beauty!

GeneralPsycho Wrote:Thank you very much! I see that this is a new slot plane, does it use D13 fm?

I checked the class file and it uses the D9 FM. It also seems that they've prepared a new FM for it but this is still a "beta" version (even the aircraft 3d folder has beta next to it) however since they haven't finished it, there isn't a new buttons file so it uses the D9 FM.

Thanks, great mod, hope for a new FM

Now here's a good one as bugs go - whenever I fire the primary weapon, I go into accelerated time ...

Sounds silly, but it is very discernible, especially when flying low. This is only when the primary weapon is fire, not the secondary. And as soon as I stop firing time goes back to normal speed ...

Now, I know there was some wacky research going on in the last days of the war, but surely not into time travel ... ha ha

Anyway, it's not a big deal as such, but surely very odd ... nobody seems to have reported it yet so I wonder if it is just me?

Good Job Man. Big Grin

agracier Wrote:Now here's a good one as bugs go - whenever I fire the primary weapon, I go into accelerated time ...

Sounds silly, but it is very discernible, especially when flying low. This is only when the primary weapon is fire, not the secondary. And as soon as I stop firing time goes back to normal speed ...

Now, I know there was some wacky research going on in the last days of the war, but surely not into time travel ... ha ha

Anyway, it's not a big deal as such, but surely very odd ... nobody seems to have reported it yet so I wonder if it is just me?

I have no problem with the weapons.

Sad can't download from megaupload, would you please give me a filefront link? Thank you verymuch!

Yup link doesn't work for me either its says file is not availeble atm. Can we have a mediafire or filefront link pls? Thanks for a new plane awsome jobSmile

The trouble cannot be reproduced.
If it is possible, could you give the condition of the execution pc environment?

agracier Wrote:Now here's a good one as bugs go - whenever I fire the primary weapon, I go into accelerated time ...

Rowddy Wrote:Yup link doesn't work for me either its says file is not availeble atm. Can we have a mediafire or filefront link pls? Thanks for a new plane awsome jobSmile

If it is this site, is DL possible?
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m1zmtn2ojze

When I fly this plane,all is well,til I get shot down.When I go to F2 to see how my wingman is doing,the plane is frozen in mid-air,prop not turning,etc.Weird. :-?

The trouble cannot be reproduced too. (Was IL2 FREEZED ?)
If it is possible, could you give the condition of the execution pc environment?

rickster Wrote:When I fly this plane,all is well,til I get shot down.When I go to F2 to see how my wingman is doing,the plane is frozen in mid-air,prop not turning,etc.Weird. :-?