[WIP] pimp my ride - USAAF cockpits pack

fly_zo Wrote:yep ... no problem , glad you've tried to help

I suspect it would need copying fuel code from P40B (class) along with appropriate mesh /tga/mat so i could squeeze it somewhere on panel .

reg
Z

Well,if the mesh in question is present (gauge and needle),all that needs to be done is line in class file.

EnsignRo Wrote:
fly_zo Wrote:yep ... no problem , glad you've tried to help

I suspect it would need copying fuel code from P40B (class) along with appropriate mesh /tga/mat so i could squeeze it somewhere on panel .

reg
Z

Well,if the mesh in question is present (gauge and needle),all that needs to be done is line in class file.

nope... no such mesh/mat/tga ( original is just graphic > painted needle )

i could "borrow" needed stuff from P40B files though, but i suspect class file should be edited in same manner ( fuel feature taken from P40B)

reg
Z

I'm most looking forward to these pits. I really admire and appreciate peoples skill with cockpits!

fly_zo Wrote:i could "borrow" needed stuff from P40B files though, but i suspect class file should be edited in same manner ( fuel feature taken from P40B)

reg
Z

It can be easily customized to suite P40E&M needs (regarding amount of fuel,shape of the gauge etc)...

... ok, would you mind making one then ? If we succeed i'll publish additional mod: P40's as separate pack just for offliners ( until /if class file gets recognized by CRT2 > included in server mod pack ) .

reg
Z

I'll do it later tonight,when I get back from work...

... cool,

but there is no pressure , just take your time ... it's frigging hot here in our part of the world :wink:

cheers
Z

Hi there,

anyone knows how this thread is going? I noticed that all the nice screenshots have been deleted...pity Cry .

I hope that it doesn't mean that this thread is cancelled, it was such a promising and beautiful work by fly_zo... Sad

Well, the only thing i can do now is to encourage him to go on with his fabulous pit texturing, and also give his thread a good BUMP!

Hey Fly_Zo, if you still read, i S! and TY for your work, i hope you keep it living Smile