How to install HSFX 4.1 mod ?

i have digital version of Il 2 1946 installed on my pc (windows 7 32bit Home Edition) patched up to 4.09m and also with this one http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1780 (step 2), i need your suggestions how to install HSFX 4.1 mod , thx .

Salute ALL hi ;-)

Right here;
viewtopic.php?t=25515
And welcome to AAA site. Smile

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Yes, yes, welcome to AAA!

I have a little help topic about how to handle the Unified Installer downloads (UI). Now wait! Much of the information applies to the handling of any mods download. Do not mix the UI with the HSFX 4.1! Just absorb the information and apply the general techniques to any mod download, including HSFX 4.1

1) Always scan a download for malware. This is done by right clicking on the download folder or file. A window will appear which gives you options. Choose the one "Scan for Malware".

2) Every download really should be tested for corrupt files.

These things and a few other issues of much importance are covered in my help post. In the webpage of the below link, look about half way down the page to the multi-colored post called "Mods Download Help Here...

(The link is inoperative)

The HSFX 4.1 includes the UI 1.1, 1.2, and beta 1.2.5, so no need to download them because the HSFX 4.1 download includes them in it.

I am now using the HSFX 4.11 add-on and I like it. After you get the HSFX 4.1, you might want to install the HSFX 4.11 into it.

Enjoy the learning process which prepares you for much better things in the future.

Have fun with the huge collection of mods! Big Grin

thx guys , everything works fine Smile