Nice looking map, but I can't find this object:

buildings.House$BambooHut

How could I find it?
Thanks for help

Jabo1945 Wrote:Nice looking map, but I can't find this object:

How could I find it?
Thanks for help
Whar version of IL2 do you use. I made it with UP .2.0 and Itested it with HSFX too. It would be a good to idea install them.
I reaaly don't remember where you can find that Bamboo hut.. Bamboo hut. Did i use bamboo hut?
There is virtually thousands of objects, but it looks like some from asian modded maps with own objects....Maybe Burma lower or Korea. Try to look those maps if you don't have them.
kap

Ok, thanks

thank you :wink:

kapteeni Wrote:
Jabo1945 Wrote:Nice looking map, but I can't find this object:

How could I find it?
Thanks for help
Whar version of IL2 do you use. I made it with UP .2.0 and Itested it with HSFX too. It would be a good to idea install them.
I reaaly don't remember where you can find that Bamboo hut.. Bamboo hut. Did i use bamboo hut?
There is virtually thousands of objects, but it looks like some from asian modded maps with own objects....Maybe Burma lower or Korea. Try to look those maps if you don't have them.
kap
I think that might be one of Fabianfred's objects so look for his mods package. It might have come with the Thailand map but not sure. I think Deutchsmark might have it listed to download in the Mods forum.