Thread Closed

Welcome to IL-2 Technical Help (Not Mod Packs or PCs)

Smile

Hello,

Here is a quick guide to help you navigate the Help Desk:

IL-2 Tech Help Forum - Here
This Forum is for the true IL-2 technical issues apart from the computer or mod pack.

Examples of requests for assistance in the IL-2 Tech Help Forum after you tried the Search feature at AAS:

1) Help me to install the lastest IL-2 official patch.
2) How do I make a Full Mission in FMB?
3) Where is the file for engine sounds?
4) My cursor/mouse is frozen in IL-2: How do I unfreeze it?
5) Where can I get mods for... (sounds, splash screen, intro, and so forth).
6) How do I install aircraft paint schemes (skins)?
7) Where do I configure my joytick sensitivity in IL-2?

"Why won't IL-2 connect to the server?"

"What is the name and link to the mod for the Quick Mission Builder? I used the Search function at AAS and still couldn't find it. How do I install the mod?"

... those kinds of questions.

Mod Pack/Community Forums - Another location

If you think that your issue has to do with something about a specific mod pack, then go to the appropriate community Forum here at AAS for that pack, for example HSFX Forum or UltraPack Forum for those users.

PC Tech Help Forum - Another location - Now for all computers and hardware of flight simulations
By contrast, if you had computer issues with any flight simulation, software related problems, hardware accessories malfunctions, or wanted to Optimize a simulation in technical ways with software tools and graphics card manangement, then these are examples of the need to go to our PC Tech Help Topic.

Feel free to re-open old topics by posting a question and reply to it in a way that agrees with the topic but not covered in the conversation yet.

Enjoy the learning process which prepares you for better things! Big Grin
Thread Closed