North Sea map?

Hello, 'glad to see you all back in business! I did a quick search for Waggel's North Sea map but I couldn't get it; is it defunct?

A lot of map-topics seem to have been, sadly, lost Sad I'm not sure if DM can salvage them, although really we shouldn't complain as a lot was saved; more than we had ever thought possible.

Regarding Waggel, I haven't seen him here on this forum since AAA closed. I hope he knows we are back up...

OK, thanks! :lol:

I really don't know what happened to Waggel. I volunteered to help him populating the Netherlands and have done the necessary work for it but haven't seen him at AAA since March/begin of April . I sent him a PM about a month ago but no reply.
For me the work is on hold. Hopefully he shows up sometime for a possible continuation.

AMSTERDAM:

[Image: a4fa22f4.jpg]

INDUSTRIAL ACTIVITY near Amsterdam:

[Image: 8bab7490.jpg]

Confusedhock: It's a shame because this map would be brilliant for bomber-missions.
Your best bet may be in PM'ing an admin, and asking if they have Waggel's e-mail.

Hi there,

if I may, Waggel is a Student and I think his time now is very limited!?
I wrote him as well a couple of mails and received no answers.
So we perhaps have to wait a bit...

Jambo :wink:

Life - and study obligations - always take top priority! We can wait as long as it takes :wink:

I'm sure he'll be back, just hope all is well in the mean time :|

Waggel has re-surfaced over at SAS! See the thread by Michel Boonstra (Netherlands map) in the section 'mapworx'. He promisses a newer version of his map by Christmas! 8)