[MOD] Cinema Special FX

philip.ed Wrote:I am not sure, when a plane explodes I see the effect! Tongue as long as it stays that way I'm happy Big Grin

COOLCOOLCOOL!*Downloading*

Fireskull Wrote:Lifeguard,

Larger smoke volume will decrease FPS, but in real life, the smoke can sometimes ascend to great height with dispersal of smoke particles. (I know that I am challenging your use of English with these words. Tongue )

REQUEST: Can you make your effects so that they could be activated in two, three, or maybe four levels of size? If you had some kind of little switch and packed all your effects into it, then the user could select the amount of effect. This would be the ultimate challenge but also the greatest achievement for your effects, in my humble opinion.

Unil that time, you could have two sets of effects mods:

1) FPS friendly effects pack.
2) High performance effects pack.

Let the user choose which one according to the capabilities of the user's computer.

:mrgreen:
Heck, for cool FX i'd sacrifice a few frames.

Apfelstrudel Wrote:You're using Bender's clouds, right? I can't seem to find a download for 'em.
The mod was taken down long time ago. If I remember correctly the cloud graphics weren't his.

http://forum.aviaskins.com/showthread.php?t=849 you should learn to use the second google results page ^m^

Hahahahahah, I will, I will. It's a pretty big file, isn't it?

Oh yeah Socco, any new FX of yours coming soon?

yes, a fireball particle is finished, I started to record a simple demo video when I thought: "Maybe I can make a film with this" When I finished this little film I thought: "I think I can do it more interesting" And now I´m involved in a huge film that I don´t know when I will finish it!!
It´s funny make movies, but uffff, hard work!!

I will release the effect when the movie is done. A trailer is coming soon Tongue

Nice I can't wait! Will it be only for moviemakers or also for in game?

Philip, How'd you get yours to work? I only get a big white square temporarily.

In game, because it´s a bucle, doesn´t matter when ends or starts

Oh, cool. I wish there'd be a way I could wire my allowance to you, so I could get a cool cartoony smoke effect like we discussed, oh well. Gotta live, right?

This mod is awesome, but it kinda screwed my game up. All the trees and bushes and any terrain objects just appear as squares with the smoke particle on them. Help

:S I don´t know what are you talking about and how to solve this problem sorry Sad

@ soccorista

You are one crazy modder ! Congratulations, this is just frelling awesome !!!

Keep up the good work

greetings

the Sandman

Hey, lifeguard

You sure work hard! You get results, man. Confusedhock:

Got a question: What was the map used for the Bird Mod video?

I didn't know that a computer could handle a huge flock of birds and not crash IL-2! Good work!

Thank you friends, the map is Mixxx Zapolar´e Barents Sea very nice Tongue

How many birds are there in that flock? Have you ever counted them? I thought that it was probable because you would want to now the limits of birds that IL-2 could take.