New Guinea Map

Monguse Wrote:K2 the short answer is yes.
Just saw the progress shot. Very nice work, Monguse!

Thanks

Lots of work being done by many to bring not only the aircraft but new objects to fruition.

Release a beta please we can use online understanding objects may change......I'd really like to get some folks in coops flying the map asap.

K2

Billfish Wrote:Release a beta please we can use online understanding objects may change......I'd really like to get some folks in coops flying the map asap.

K2

Welp....4.10 out what in march at best? NGNB not in it....lets get a release here of this awesome map if you would please!

K2

Who said NGNB was going to be in 4.10?

Great to see this map is still going on, and cannot wait for it to makes it debut, hopefully it will be only a couple of months now

I'm also looking forward to this map with great anxiety. Wish I could help in something.

Patience ...

Time for me to subscribe to this thread.

It's a fantastic map, by the way. :wink:

Fireskull

i rarely subscribe to anything unless theres a P-38 involved...but i think since this map is so ####### amazing, i'll make an exception.

Keep up the great work guys

Hi all !

Any news about this great map ?

My squad (Flying Anvils Fighter Group) is doing a campaign in this area and it would be great to have this map. Is there any chance we could find a beta somewhere ?

Phil_Traere PM with Monguse, he will be able to help you.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=918

Deutschmark