1/48 Tamiya P51-D

1/48 Tamiya P51-D of the 1st/FS 2nd/ACG 10th/AF.
[Image: p51head.jpg]
[Image: p518.jpg]
[Image: p514.jpg]
[Image: p513.jpg]
[Image: p512.jpg]
[Image: p511.jpg]
[Image: p5111.jpg]
[Image: p5112.jpg]
[Image: p5113.jpg]
[Image: p5114.jpg]

Good task, the truth I like it always surprised me a painted metallic planes for its high degree of difficulty to get partido.ya in its simplicity lies its difficulty .. I love this precious! I would like to know where you are?

Greetings from Barcelona :wink:

Awesome model.

That's beautiful! Do the wheels retract? Wink

Thanks all. Allia im from Rugby in England. Smile Philip ive actually been looking in to seeing if i can make landing gear work on models, but no luck yet. :mrgreen:

Top work Mate,As usual!

Buglord Wrote:Thanks all. Allia im from Rugby in England. Smile Philip ive actually been looking in to seeing if i can make landing gear work on models, but no luck yet. :mrgreen:

I can remember as a young kid I always used to bencd and break the wheels on any model I made, as I would make them in the down position but want them up, and then when they were up I'd want them down! I had a really rare metal model of a spitfire mark-1 which had a retractable undercarriage, but obviously I didn't know how rare it was and I absolutely abused it. I loved it to pieces, but now I cringe at how I treated, as there are probably collectors who'd want it! Big Grin

Oh, man! This is GREAT!!! She looks really believable!!!

sweet

Hell , this is an awesome one ! We need a skin like this for IL2 !

There are models out there that have retracting gear, opening canopies, and moving flaps and/or rudders. I used to be able to find them at Walmart, but the local one does not carry them any more. They were in the toy section with the little scale John Deere models. I had a P-51, Fw-190, and Bf.109, but now all I have is the 109 since it was rare and I couldn't stand to part with it. Will find out the name of the company 4 u so you can get some of your own. They are 1/32nd scale.

That is a very nice model mate Wink You've inspired me to skin a P-51 again after I stopped doing them half a year ago Tongue

So after 4 hours of work today your model now flies in il2....

[Image: 10AFp51d.jpg]

[Image: 10AFp51d1.jpg]

[Image: 10AFp51d2.jpg]

For those who want the skin you can get it here:

http://www.filefront.com/17220152/10thAF_P-51D.rar

Enjoy! Wink

Deadly skin Raptor Big Grin

respect

riffraff

philip.ed Wrote:know how rare it was and I absolutely abused it. I loved it to pieces, but now I cringe at how I treated
hahaha

Thank you very much for that skin Raptor ! :Smile)