.....t
.......s
.......c
......h
.....m
....a
..r
k :mrgreen:

I wish, Deutschmark will not forget his wish another time !

Ted

Wish granted, but then you will have to put up with me posting some more...

I wish Ted would wish that I would wish no more... :wink:

D..u..s..h...a..k
..e..t..c..m..r..... :mrgreen:

Big Grin ............................................................................................................................................... :twisted: :mrgreen:
...w ......................................................................................................................................................................................
.....i ............................................................................................................................................. d.......................................
......s ........................................................................................................................................... e........................................
.......h ..........................................................................................................................................T........................................

..........g ...................................................................................................................................... h.........................................
...........r ..................................................................................................................................... s.........................................
............a ................................................................................................................................... i.........................................
.............n ................................................................................................................................. w.........................................
..............t ........................................................\,,/(è_é)\,,/.....................................................................................................
...............e .............................................................................................................................. e..........................................
................d ............................................................................................................................ r...........................................
..................,........................................................................................................................... o............................................
............................................................................................................................................. m.............................................
....................I ........................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................ e.............................................
......................w ................................................................................................................... k..............................................
........................i ................................................................................................................. a..............................................
.........................s ............................................................................................................... m................................................
..........................h ................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................... t...................................................
............................D ..................................................................................................... o....................................................
................................M ......................................................................................... n...............................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................w..........................................................l.......................................................................
.......................................................................i ...............l.............................................................................

Granted, but your wish just blacked out due to high Gs while pulling up, :mrgreen: so Deutschmark can keep wishing.

I wish someone would square the circle

Wish granted, but due to the wish of this post, the the circle can not be squared ;o)

I whish this circle will not be squared :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ted

Wish granted, but someone put corners in the circle, so it becomes a square.

I wish time would stand still.

Wish granted, but when hearth will blow up, there will not be loss time for us.

I wish hearth will blow up in a few seconds : 5...4...3...2...1...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wish granted, but the explosion was only confetti.

I wish i can travel back in time.

Wish granted, you just travelled in time in order to save the world, thank you mate !!!!!!!

I wish everybody will recognize that you are the Super Hero of the world ;o)

Ted

Wish granted, now there is world peace.

I wish I can survive in space without a suit.

Wish granted, but now you are nude in space, heading to a brokeback-mountain-meteor full of Brokeback-aliens awaiting for you !!! :twisted: :OO :lol: :Smile) :mrgreen:

I wish this thread will restart !!!

Ted

Wish granted, but it means I'm back on the forum.

I wish for quiet at my local library. Kids... Please, someone tach them to read books... Mnd you there's a courting couple at the computer next to me and right now their conversation has reached pre-orgasmic levels. Then there's that business woman who can't stop organising her mobile phone or anyone contactable with it. Or that pesky librarian who seems to think I wear clothes to please her sensibilities. Or those stupid community events downstairs with silly dances or dalek re-enacment societies. Quiet please...

Welcome back caldrail Big Grin

Deutschmark