Another newbie trying to mod :)

Hi Tex-Twil, this what you are looking for;
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13257&p=158849#p158849

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:Hi Tex-Twil, this what you are looking for;
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13257&p=158849#p158849

Deutschmark

I need a Device Link which allows me to query the plane's X,Y coordinates. The "DeviceLink on-line 2.1" does not allow that, does it ?

That is the only Device Link I know of and it is from the best of my remembering for the plane's X,Y coordinates, do some reading in that thread that might help and you can always make a copy of your IL2 install as a backup then try it out if it dont work for you just make your IL2 backup your mane install again.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:That is the only Device Link I know of and it is from the best of my remembering for the plane's X,Y coordinates
Deutschmark

I'm confused. The readme of the mod says
Quote:This mod gives you access to all of your instrument readouts on-line the same as you have off-line.

The non modified version of the device link does not allow to query coordinates of the plane. I also don't see any reference to x,y coordinates in the link you posted ... :?:

At this point I would have to say to wate till someone like Fireskull or {HVY-E}Jinxx or someone else comes in that knows this better then I do, sorry, but that is the only Device Link that I know of and I myself never did use it so I dont know about.

Deutschmark

I'm still alive and kicking Smile
And I still have this mod, but i won't discuss the code and modding details on public forum since I think mods don't like that Smile
You can however pm me, and I can send you the mod as it is or, give you tips on how to get started to make your own Tongue

allright thanks. I think I'm getting closer to what I need
w1ndf4k3r Wrote:i won't discuss the code and modding details on public forum since I think mods don't like that Smile
I thought this forum was made for those discussions Smile

w1ndf4k3r Wrote:I'm still alive and kicking Smile
And I still have this mod, but i won't discuss the code and modding details on public forum since I think mods don't like that Smile

You can discuss modding on this forum in any way you like,
This is not the old days or site when the modding police where
About and we could not talk about them things.

Deutschmark
Site Owner.

Deutschmark Wrote:

Deutschmark
Site Owner.
great

yes, great! Big Grin

Deutschmark Wrote:

Deutschmark
Site Owner.

Oh no! Confusedhock: The secret that they have been keeping about us for years is out!!

Quick! : Go get those police back here before we have a huge flood of thousands of posts that we can't control!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! :lol:

Yes, since the first moment this new website went public we have been open to all IL-2 modding discussions and will always be this way. Big Grin

The device link issue, I thought, was solved in the mod packs, but I do not use it, personally. I don't know, but need to know it maybe to help others or use it in the future.

:mrgreen:

Fireskull