MiG-15(bis) Template

awsome template, u get the cookie lol.

Good job !

Thanks I'm glad you like it! Smile

Just wondering when I'll see some skins from those who have downloaded this.... 8)

Hey Dave, do these count?
Part of the SAS 1956 Jet Age pack. I made the skin using your template. With a few modifications for the MiG-17PF, of course.

[Image: mig17as02.jpg]
[Image: mig17as03.jpg]

Very nice indeed! Big Grin 8)

US_GRANT Wrote:Hey Dave, do these count?
Part of the SAS 1956 Jet Age pack. I made the skin using your template. With a few modifications for the MiG-17PF, of course.

So this means that existing MiG-15/17 templates will work with the new MiG's from the pack with a few modifications of course?? Big Grin

Heinkel-162 Wrote:
US_GRANT Wrote:Hey Dave, do these count?

So this means that existing MiG-15/17 templates will work with the new MiG's from the pack with a few modifications of course?? Big Grin

Yes. The speed brakes need to be reshaped to conform to the new mapping and for the PF version, anew section was mapped for the radomes.

I imagine that once the pakage is released a new template will be forthcoming to cover the differences.

So good news for me considering I've spent a long time working my own template.

aren't Mig-15 and 17 the same body? so wouldn't this be called a "Mig-15/17 template"?

Good job ! Wink

thanks to you, i can dress to impress, thanks once again