DCG Battle of Britain 1940 V1.2 (V1.3 for DBW)

burlaff Wrote:I tried the JSGME mods you suggested but they just made the problem worse, however, I did manage to get the campaign working when I changed the settings in the DCG.
Thanks for the reply by the way and thanks for the campaign.

I had the same problem for a while! Try all of the modded .exe`s out!
You can also reduce the "Column density" in "General Campaign Settings"!
It must reduce the number of ships in the first campaign!
Hope it helps!

Lonestar Wrote:Quick Squadron update forthe campaign!

It change the Polish Squadron in the Campaigns, so you hear Polish Radio during the missions!
You can now also fly a career as a Polish Fighter Pilot!

No. 303 (Polish) Squadron was formed on 2 August 1940 at RAF Northolt, and became operational on 31 August 1940!
For that reason, the Polish Squadrons are only available in the subcampaigns "FighterCommand" and "Their finest Hour"!

Download Update HSFX/UP: http://www.mediafire.com/?6bcbmme2yb5dtje
Thanks a lot ! It's really nice update for me and for everyone who want to fly as a member of 303 squadron. I hope that you are going to create campaigns 1941-44 for this map. Flying as a german fighter would be a great adventure.

Frankly speaking, your campaigns are masterpice. If properly sets in DCG, they are unpredictable to the last minutes of every mission. You never know what is going on into your way. I have flew few missions in Philippines campaign as a Corsair fighter and never been bored during very long flying. When all map options are set off it is really cool to navigate and safely return to home base Big Grin

I have flew few missions in BoB campaign and action is on the highest level.
Good work, hope not last !

Thanks, whiskey111!
But this should go to Paul Lowengrin and his DCG! I am not really a mission maker, what I say, more a programmer (right english word?)!
The next should be a Phillippines 1941 campaign, but I skip it from month to month!
Will see! :roll:

Phillippines 1941 campaign - sounds cool Big Grin

Lonestar Wrote:Thanks, whiskey111!
But this should go to Paul Lowengrin and his DCG! I am not really a mission maker, what I say, more a programmer (right english word?)!
The next should be a Phillippines 1941 campaign, but I skip it from month to month!
Will see! :roll:

Hmm, dont know how to say it Lonestar Tongue, but a map I do mis DCG campaign vice are the Itali Africa Greece map :Smile) for both German, Italien and Brithish (with spits of cause), dont have to be historic correct. Nice if you could find the time some day.

saf1 Wrote:Hmm, dont know how to say it Lonestar Tongue, but a map I do mis DCG campaign vice are the Itali Africa Greece map :Smile) for both German, Italien and Brithish (with spits of cause), dont have to be historic correct. Nice if you could find the time some day.

Hi,
The Philippines campaign has been planned for some time from me! In addition, I must admit, I like more the Pacific campaigns!
There are good instructions from different people, so you can make your own campaigns!

By Tailspin: http://www.lowengrin.com/download.php?list.7
By Scharnhorst1943: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=1770

Try it!

Hey mate, thank you for your hard work.
Using HSFX version.
I have yet to play because I get a crash when loading up the mission. I get to 30% (loading aircraft) and it crashes straight back to desktop with no error messages or anything.
Any Ideas why this may be happening?

bigpickle Wrote:Hey mate, thank you for your hard work.
Using HSFX version.
I have yet to play because I get a crash when loading up the mission. I get to 30% (loading aircraft) and it crashes straight back to desktop with no error messages or anything.
Any Ideas why this may be happening?

Hi,
Which subcampaign did you wanted to play?
Also,I tested the HSFX Version with the UP buttons!

I get the crash with all/any campaign ie RAF and Lufwaffe
Thank you for the fast reply by the way
If it does load past 30% I get this error - INTERNAL ERROR : Material :Cant Load Gloss2d2.mat or another file in that catagorey.

Oh and I have these enabled in JSME - HSFX, Hakenkrus enabler, Immersive HUD, EFFECTS High, Perfect Map Textures, Widescreen.

bigpickle Wrote:I get the crash with all/any campaign ie RAF and Lufwaffe
Thank you for the fast reply by the way

Oh and I have these enabled in JSME - HSFX, Hakenkrus enabler, Immersive HUD, EFFECTS High, Perfect Map Textures, Widescreen.

I've just noticed that the buttons file can not be the problem!
I have tested the campaign with HSFX 4.01 via Switcher!
Sorry, I have no idea! :-?

The main difference between both Versions is the Hurricane!

HSFX Version: HurricaneMkIa
UP Version: HurricaneMkI_BoB

I used only stock aircrafts for both Versions!

Lonestar Wrote:
bigpickle Wrote:Oh and I have these enabled in JSME - HSFX, Hakenkrus enabler, Immersive HUD, EFFECTS High, Perfect Map Textures, Widescreen.

A chance is to disable all extra Mods via JSGME and start a new campaign!

rgr will test it as stock HSFX and see where we stand

Edit#

Tested with only stock HSFX and widescreen, and i still got the error "INTERNAL ERROR : Material :Cant Load Gloss2d2o.mat"

bigpickle Wrote:rgr will test it as stock HSFX and see where we stand

Edit#

Tested with only stock HSFX and widescreen, and i still got the error "INTERNAL ERROR : Material :Cant Load Gloss2d2o.mat"

Sorry, I cant help you!
Make a new topic in "IL-2 technical help" section! Maybe one of the "Mod maker" guys can help you!

Changes V1.1:

I mainly changed something in the first two sub-campaigns!
The probability is now much higher in the first sub-campaign, that the vessels (Tanker0) will be attacked in order to end this campaign!
I have made a few changes to the. mis files from both sub-campaigns!
The update to the Polish squadrons is included in this release!