DCG Battle of Britain 1940 V1.2 (V1.3 for DBW)

The problem is in game, no in cdg. I think it has to do with the squads. The campaign appears in il2, I can give 'start', but in time to 'generate', nothing happens. Another thing, all squads appear when I select the squad in the window 'generate' (which appears to select the aircraft).

Sorry, I cant check this! Dont have HSFX 5.01!
EDIT: Found another thread about a squad problem with this campaign! Could may help: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=31320

Thanks! :-)

Battle of Britain 1940 V1.3 DBW

Hi,
Added the "Dornier Do-17Z V2", by "Ranwers/SAS~crazyflak/Wolfighter & Hollygrail/RDDR/Rock & Grief" to the campaign, also new ships by "ashehouse" and other things!
When aircraft should still explode at mission start and the like, please post here!

Campaign download: See first post!

Thanks for the update Lonestar Big Grin

Deutschmark

Hi,
Quick update for the DBW version!
Changes and download link: See first post!

Thank you again Lonestar Big Grin

Deutschmark

not sure if this post is live but I have played the first 7 missions and then I get a message informing me on the next mission screen that my rank not sufficient and it doesnt matter what i do i cannot `fly' the mission.
I rerun the mission at top rank but that didnt work either.
Also, the ranks are all in Russian, not sure what I have done wrong the campaign was wicked, really enjoying it till mission 8!!!!

Hi Xyrtaz and welcome!
Yes, the wicked 8 . . . :wink:
I think you have played the campaign for the GB side!
Open the file "rank.properties" in the "IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/Missions/Campaign/GB" folder and copy and paste it into "rank_ru.properties" in the same folder! Save it and try it again!
This should also solve the other Rank problem!
Hope it helps!