Avia S-199 hack/skin?

Does anybody know of a hack for a late Bf 109 of an Avia S-199, preferably in israeli colours? I've done one myself but as I'm a complete amateur at doing skins it's not brilliant.

Don

Just go over to SAS and get the S-199. There are a bunch of skins and a campaign for it too.

Thank you for your reply. I've downloaded the file and started to install it, however, I'm a complete novice when it comes to adding new aeroplanes to IL2 1946. Where do I find the air.ini and plane_ru.properties files?

Don

Please ignore the last post, I tried a search folder and found them! :oops: !

Don

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Being a complete novice, when I thought I had installed it correctly the game crashed. I have now completely removed all traces of the S199 and the game now runs. Can anybody suggest and 'idiots guide' to installing new aeroplanes?

every now and then you should download the most up to date buttons file. If you don't fly on-line, use this, http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,97.0.html. Do you have ultra pack or HFSX?

I have Ultra-Pack 2.01, but not HFSX. The last time I tried to install HSFX I must have done something wrong because the game wouldn't run. AlsoI don't have a Mods folder in the IL2 1946 main folder.

DonKastre Wrote:I have Ultra-Pack 2.01, but not HFSX. The last time I tried to install HSFX I must have done something wrong because the game wouldn't run. AlsoI don't have a Mods folder in the IL2 1946 main folder.
Then you've done something wrong I guess, my Ultrapack has mods folder by default.

Thank you for your replies. I must have done something right this time - I've installed the Avia S-199 successfully now Smile