Happy Birthday to the B-17 (and a skinpack to celebrate!)

Hi all, I finished these a few weeks ago, but I thought it'd be more fitting to wait until today to release them... if you know anything about this date in 1935, you'll know where I'm going with this...

But to those of you who don't know, I'll fill you in. The first flight of the Boeing Model 299, which later became known as the B-17 "Flying Fortress" happened exactly 75 years ago today, on July 28, 1935. On top of that, the last B-17G was delivered to the Air Force ten years later on 7/28/1945. The B-17 has always been my favorite WWII aircraft, and part of the reason for that is that I share a bit of a personal connection with it: I was born on the same date as its first flight 55 years later- in 1990. So as my 20th birthday present to all of you, may I present hopefully the first of many B-17 skinpacks:

It includes NMF skins for all of the 8th Air Force's groups in High-vis markings, as well as OD versions for the groups that I could find significant references for.

Link: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=...ls&id=6008

Some Samples:

[Image: B-176-1.jpg]

[Image: B-175-1.jpg]

[Image: B-174-1.jpg]

[Image: B-173-1.jpg]

[Image: B-172-1.jpg]

[Image: B-171-1.jpg]

As usual, any suggestions/comments/criticisms/any other kind of feedback is always welcome. Love 'em? Hate 'em? Let me know!
Hope you like 'em, and thanks for looking!

Great skins Jaypack44,are the ready for the downloading Yet?

They're currently queued for approval at M4T- They'll be available there, and I'll update the topic with the link once it's available. Smile

Very nice skins Big Grin

Thank you.
Deutschmark

Nice skins mate.

Happy Birthday Pal! Cool skins!

Blue Skies,

-Doodle

very nice !!!!
Big Grin

Great skins again, jay!

Where can I get the actual B-17? specifically.

Sweet! You got a Sticky Topic here for a little while.

Fireskull Smile

B...E..A...utiful!

nice Big Grin

Great...Great....Great this pics. Very good job, and I believe: many times to doing this ?

Thaaank you so much. I love this old lady

Hi JayPack44 !!!

Thank you for your awesome pack, I dowloaded it only yesterday, but what a good job you did there !!!!

As you wanted comments, I post here my CONGRATULATIONS for this work !!!!!

I really enjoyed this !!!!!

Ted ;o)