Daidalos Team Update Jul 31, 2010

Hello,

Viikate of DT has posted another update here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread ... 8&page=137

Scroll to near the bottom. It is good to see the G.50 with a proper propeller, the corrected Bf110G-2 and the Ju88 upgrades.

Cheers,

Fafnir_6

For people who are not registered with C1 Forums

[Image: th_grab0000.jpg] [Image: th_grab0001.jpg] [Image: th_grab0006.jpg] [Image: th_grab0002.jpg] [Image: th_grab0017.jpg]
[Image: th_grab0016.jpg] [Image: th_grab0011.jpg] [Image: th_grab0012.jpg] [Image: th_grab0019.jpg] [Image: th_grab0018.jpg]
[Image: th_grab0004.jpg] [Image: th_grab0009.jpg] [Image: th_grab0010.jpg] [Image: th_grab0014.jpg] [Image: th_grab0015.jpg]
[Image: th_grab0007.jpg] [Image: th_grab0008.jpg] [Image: th_grab0013.jpg] [Image: th_grab0003.jpg] [Image: th_grab0020.jpg]

Smile

Finally an update...

Thanks for that Cat, I think another thing that TD should look into is more opening canopies and for the Catapult/ Swing on the Ju-87 that swings the bomb out of the way of the prop.

Oh BTW correct the Daidalor team to Daidalos team.

I really want to use that parachute torpedo with the A-20 ,

I wonder if the ability to jettison the rocket launch tubes
will be added to the FW-190 as well.

I don't know, but I would assume that if they have aloud you to jettison the launch tubes on the 109 & 110 then I'm shore they would do the same for any other aircraft that carried them.

"What the pictures show"
(This info was taken from C1 Forums)
  • Updated 3D models, G.50, Bf-110, Ju-88 & Hs-129.
  • A-20G dropping Russian circling torpedo by parachute, similar to FFF/LT350 torpedo shown in past update.
  • Updated werfer rockets, now jettisonable.
  • B-29 dropping Razon guided bombs.
  • La-5 pit showing that RDF instruments (РПК-2 or РПК-10) are removed when the new navigation option is enabled as most early Russian fighters didn't need them.
  • Updated mini map with distances and headings (distances will show in metric or imperial depending on what your speedbar settings is).
  • B-25 cockpit at night showing runway lights and advanced ILS instrument relaying glide path.
  • Small fix to I-153 so that the reticle doesn't overlap the ironsight bead.
  • Ju-88 pics showing that crew bails out from bottom hatch when flying but when on ground they eject top blister and escape that way.
  • Hs-129 guns showing off tweaked muzzle flashes, more ambient light / less visible yellow flash on model surfaces.
  • Small radio tower next to hut is a allied YG homing beacon.
  • Big radio tower is a normal AM radio tower (Mission builders can create very specific radio broadcasts with sound clips and players can use radio stations for navigation or just to keep boredom away on long flights).

PS; lol last pic when I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was the Eiffel Tower :lol:

madcat Wrote:PS; lol last pic when I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was the Eiffel Tower :lol:

LOL same here :roll:

Planemad

The B-25 cockpit at night is absolutely stunning :wink:

Good day,

Here is another team that is in the end stage with testing. I am so looking forward to that "Slot Map" in v4.10! "Guadlcanal to Rabaul, baby!"

Take a look at those screenshots at top.

Fireskull :wink:

What's the word on 4.10?

tomoose Wrote:What's the word on 4.10?

two weeks be sure :wink:

2 years be sure :wink:

Planemad

Apollo_13 Wrote:
tomoose Wrote:What's the word on 4.10?

two weeks be sure :wink:
I think canvas knights, SOW:BOB and 4.10 patch will end like duke nukem forever.